Tim Tams or Penguins?

Wikiposts

Tim Tams or Penguins?

Old Aug 22nd 2004, 11:43 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tim Tams or Penguins?

Originally Posted by bondipom
It can be like warfare at work with parents flogging chocolates and lining their boxes up as near as possible to the coffee machine.

I remember that at work as well, when I worked in Oz. There were either lamington drives, chocolate drives or pie drives.....

In the lead up to christmas it went mental so they could subsidise alot of the excersions and such....
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Hels
No, I havent tried it....where do you get it???
Woolworths (Safeways) - it's by Nestle and made in Germany. When I couldn't get Hellmans anymore, I bought Thomy. Other brands in Oz are too sweet for my taste.
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 3:29 pm
scoobydoo

Originally Posted by Hels
I remember that at work as well, when I worked in Oz. There were either lamington drives, chocolate drives or pie drives.....

In the lead up to christmas it went mental so they could subsidise alot of the excersions and such....

Got caught out with that one when we first got here!! Son bought chocolate drive box home and we didn't know anyone to sell it too! Bought $60 worth of rubbish sweets and chocolate and ate the lot! :scared:

Old Aug 22nd 2004, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by scoobydoo
Got caught out with that one when we first got here!! Son bought chocolate drive box home and we didn't know anyone to sell it too! Bought $60 worth of rubbish sweets and chocolate and ate the lot! :scared:
I just bought half the box and gave it to my brother. Lots of yukky sweets. It costs $4 for a box of sweets you don't want. Next year I'll give them the money and they can keep the sweets. However, I always fall for the KrispyKreme drive and we eat 12 original glazed no probs.