tim but dim

Old Oct 25th 2003, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tim but dim

have got to calling son ry, this name as he seems to be getting more gullable as he gets older

latest is in work he was told he had to have a ladder certificate before he could climb the ladder, they made him do all sorts of funny things on it and caught it all on video, then presented him with his certificate which when he came home asked if could be put into his cv!!!!:scared: :scared:

regression stage i think

arlene
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:00 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tim but dim

Originally posted by arlene
have got to calling son ry, this name as he seems to be getting more gullable as he gets older

latest is in work he was told he had to have a ladder certificate before he could climb the ladder, they made him do all sorts of funny things on it and caught it all on video, then presented him with his certificate which when he came home asked if could be put into his cv!!!!:scared: :scared:

regression stage i think

arlene

aaah, bless!!!
when I was a student nurse on gynae I was sent to pathology for a set of fallopian tubes. the lab guys just pissed themselves laughing, whilst I turned crimson realising I was the butt of a very old joke. he has my comiserations...

sue

perhaps you should start a new thread arlene - 'worst joke played on you when new'???
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

My second daughter Kira asked us one night "can a virgin eat meat?"and "can a vegan have babies?"she is also blonde by the way.I still love her to bits.
Old Oct 26th 2003, 4:51 am
WBB

i can remember as a young man being sent to the company stores for a tin of tartan paint.

needless to say i had the piss ripped out of me for months.

mind you it is a good way to break the ice and after that all my workmates had a laugh and joke with me and we bonded more as a team.

on the other side of the coin, now i am an "older" guy i sent an apprentice for a tin of hydraulic air for the machines at work, ahh how childish but how funny.

Old Oct 26th 2003, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i can remember as a young man being sent to the company stores for a tin of tartan paint.

needless to say i had the piss ripped out of me for months.

mind you it is a good way to break the ice and after that all my workmates had a laugh and joke with me and we bonded more as a team.

on the other side of the coin, now i am an "older" guy i sent an apprentice for a tin of hydraulic air for the machines at work, ahh how childish but how funny.

This is slightly different to the topic, but it reminded me of my youngest daughter when she was 14.

Me and my eldest daughter have both been at the front of the queue when big boobies were handed out, sadly, daughter number two was last and has always been flat chested.
Early one evening the whole family were watchng TV whilst she was getting ready for a youth club disco. I heard her stomping down the stairs and asked her to come show me what she had chosen to wear....

I know this sounds really ccruel, but none of us could help ourselves, we all burst into hysterical laughter when she appeared from behind the door. She had put on one of her sisters bras and stuffed the cups with socks and toilet tissue!!! Her chest was so large that Dolly Parton would have been jealous!!
Thankfully she has a great sense of humour and we still tease her about it today!!