Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tiger Beer (The following morning)

Tiger Beer (The following morning)

Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:50 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tiger Beer (The following morning)

this is not a good way to feel. Thank god for Solpadeine!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 10:55 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tiger Beer (The following morning)

Originally posted by madsad

awe u got a bad head??? I will try not to SHOUT!!!!!!!
Oops sowwie
Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm a little bit sloshed myself tonight !!

Hic Gill
Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:18 am

Originally posted by Gill and Rob
I think I'm a little bit sloshed myself tonight !!

Hic Gill
I intend to get a bit pished myself tonite
Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

OOOH yeh my husband has had a
few morning after the tiger beers himself

he had to wear his sun glasses in doors !!!
oh and then told me the bulb in the fish tank was broken

took off the glasses and it magicly repaired its self

Have a little sleep
Old Jun 12th 2004, 12:46 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by thebarkers
OOOH yeh my husband has had a
few morning after the tiger beers himself

he had to wear his sun glasses in doors !!!
oh and then told me the bulb in the fish tank was broken

took off the glasses and it magicly repaired its self

Have a little sleep

Three children & a BBQ will make that impossible!! roll on 4.00 pm so i can have a curer!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:57 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

There is only one way to cure it and thats to have another.

sod the liver, most of us have already had the medical!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 6:35 pm

Originally posted by kala
There is only one way to cure it and thats to have another.

sod the liver, most of us have already had the medical!!!!
Job done, me and Pierre Smirnoff are becoming regally acquainted again!! it's like the gold coast here in Glasgow today!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 6:40 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Job done, me and Pierre Smirnoff are becoming regally acquainted again!! it's like the gold coast here in Glasgow today!!
Ah I prefer Mr Jack Daniels, very friendly bloke who often comes to the rescue after a cack day at work or yet another day of royal mail forgetting that we have a letterbox.

Kala
Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:24 pm

Ah I prefer Mr Jack Daniels, very friendly bloke who often comes to the rescue after a cack day at work or yet another day of royal mail forgetting that we have a letterbox.

Kala

LOL Kala, Pierre & Jack are close firends i think, as for the royal mail, i will withhold comment as my 6 year old is watching me type this post!! Enjoy your JD mate!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:52 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

LOL Kala, Pierre & Jack are close firends i think, as for the royal mail, i will withhold comment as my 6 year old is watching me type this post!! Enjoy your JD mate!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jack my best friend.
I think that puts the point accross how much I am enjoying it!!!

Kala
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jack my best friend.
I think that puts the point accross how much I am enjoying it!!!

Kala
A glass of Balvennie with a Guinness chaser here

G
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:06 pm

Aawh,we,re all doin well tonite! the wait doesnt seem half as bad when your half canned!!-NOT!! Dont have any patience at all!!
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:16 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Aawh,we,re all doin well tonite! the wait doesnt seem half as bad when your half canned!!-NOT!! Dont have any patience at all!!
Good plan to make the wait easier!!!!!!

"A glass of Balvennie with a Guinness chaser here"

Don't chase it, just mix it. it hits the spot a lot quicker.

you can almost see it on the 9 o'clock news news

UK alcoholism blamed on Dimia

Kala
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:40 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHH FFS I must be dead common me....Im on the Strongbow lol and plenty ov it

Scotland has been super sunny the day, wee bit breezy but still nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.