Tickled me :)

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 6:54 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Tickled me :)

Originally Posted by Carruss
I know you get BB in Australia, just hope they have it in the area that we may settle as once you've had it you dont want to go backwards.

Not too sure of costs of it either but I am sure that will all change to in a years time etc like it does here so have not really looked in to that side of it at the moment.

R.
Keep an eye out for specials
I pay $45 per month for a 1,512/256 Broadband connection with www.aanet.com.au but the offer isn't always available, for new users.

Look on http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc-plan.cfm for what's available in different areas.

The fastest plan shown is 12,288/1024 at $139.95 per month !

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:37 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Tickled me :)

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Keep an eye out for specials
I pay $45 per month for a 1,512/256 Broadband connection with www.aanet.com.au but the offer isn't always available, for new users.
Thats not too bad really, about the same as it is here at the moment.

Look on http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc-plan.cfm for what's available in different areas.

The fastest plan shown is 12,288/1024 at $139.95 per month !
The trouble with the higher speed connections are that they are usually only available in the larger cities. Thanks for the info and I will look into it more nearer the time.

R.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Why can't I hear it???? I've got broadband and got the speakers turned on. What am I doing wrong?

Louise
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Ignore me......... it's working now. Very funny!!!

Louise
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

ClareW will become famous soon enoughClareW will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Needs sound to fully appreciate ...lol

WARNING! A little foul language, but nothing too bad

Click Me!
Excellent.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:42 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Needs sound to fully appreciate ...lol

WARNING! A little foul language, but nothing too bad

Click Me!
That was cool. Makes me wonder though, how people stumble across these things. I never find anything funny.
Sarah
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by teach
That was cool. Makes me wonder though, how people stumble across these things. I never find anything funny.
Sarah
A friend thru an email, but yeah I wonder how someone stumbles across that?!

altho I guess the maker sends to their friends, they send to theirs and so on and so on!