Tickled me :)

Old Apr 2nd 2005, 4:24 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Tickled me :)

Needs sound to fully appreciate ...lol

WARNING! A little foul language, but nothing too bad

Click Me!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 8:19 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tickled me :)

Originally Posted by Jim2004

Click Me!

Cool
Kangaroo bit brought a tear to my eye
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:42 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sme
Cool
Kangaroo bit brought a tear to my eye

Soooo funny really enjoyed that!

Jenny
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jensteve
Soooo funny really enjoyed that!

Jenny
Yeah must admit I was hesitant about posting on the Aussie part of a forum, what with the kangaroo bit, but thought worth the chance as it'll make someone laugh!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

10/10!! :d
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 1:25 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Tickled me :)

Just a word of warning for people using an old fashioned dial-up connection, its 3.6MB so may take a while for it to load.

Fine if your on broadband though.

R.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 1:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Carruss
Just a word of warning for people using an old fashioned dial-up connection, its 3.6MB so may take a while for it to load.

Fine if your on broadband though.

R.
Good point, thanks for that. I'm on BB so didn't think about it
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 2:22 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Good point, thanks for that. I'm on BB so didn't think about it
I just thought I would mention it. I am on BB too and absolutely hate it when helping out friends etc who still have a dial-up connection. Mind you, its supposed to be a bit more laid back in Oz so I guess their used to it eh!

I know you get BB in Australia, just hope they have it in the area that we may settle as once you've had it you dont want to go backwards.

Not too sure of costs of it either but I am sure that will all change to in a years time etc like it does here so have not really looked in to that side of it at the moment.

R.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 2:44 pm
Adopt me????!!!!!

serdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud of

Click Me!
I loved this....still laughing. But it's so true!!!! hahahahaha
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 4:24 pm
Account Closed

I just thought I would mention it. I am on BB too and absolutely hate it when helping out friends etc who still have a dial-up connection. Mind you, its supposed to be a bit more laid back in Oz so I guess their used to it eh!

I know you get BB in Australia, just hope they have it in the area that we may settle as once you've had it you dont want to go backwards.

Not too sure of costs of it either but I am sure that will all change to in a years time etc like it does here so have not really looked in to that side of it at the moment.

R.
Yeah agree 100%

I've been with a BB connection since it was first available in my area (3 or 4 yrs now I think) and was going thru a dodgy phase with the ISP not so long ago so bought a 56k modem just for a back up.

WOW! ....... easy to forget how painful it is with dialup

Yeah same sort of thing with BB in Oz with me. I know it exists, and have even seen 4mb line prices quoted, but can't recall now. I think (?!?) 512k lines can be had for less than over here! but don't quote me on it!

A must tho I reckon. Whether your DL a lot or not, just browsing is just sooo much better. I went from a 1mb line down to 750K and see the difference!

512K will do tho I think, but would like more if available and funds permitted ?!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 5:47 pm
I am not the Messiah!

512K will do tho I think, but would like more if available and funds permitted ?!
Totally agree!

R.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

Yeah agree 100%
Totally agree!

R.

If only world politics was this easy eh!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:53 pm
I am not the Messiah!

If only world politics was this easy eh!
Yeah, agree 100%

LOL

R.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 8:29 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Tickled me :)

Yeah, agree 100%

LOL

R.
Why the hell have India and Pakistan got nukes.....they can't even feed there own people without help from the rest of us?????
Seems a bit odd!!!
CORKER
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

R.
Have a look @ this site: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/ it has just about every Q on Internet access you could dream up, then some.

Read through some of the fora. This one is a model of decorum and propriety compared to some of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.