Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tiawamutu's House Build

Tiawamutu's House Build

Old Jan 19th 2008, 1:53 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tiawamutu's House Build

Also got dead excited today, as my dream came true!

Was indoors when I heard something outside, so I went to the window and......
Attached Thumbnails Tiawamutu's House Build-dscf1956.jpg   Tiawamutu's House Build-dscf1960.jpg  
Old Jan 20th 2008, 1:15 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Also got dead excited today, as my dream came true!

Was indoors when I heard something outside, so I went to the window and......
Aaww, used to see alot of 'Twenty Eights' about. Make the most of it T 'cos the bulldozers are destroying their habitat.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Jan 20th 2008 at 1:26 am.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

Pushing the thread. Long time went by while getting any update^^. I'd love to see some pics of the furnished house. How is it going?

Cheers,

Morko
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:51 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morko
Pushing the thread. Long time went by while getting any update^^. I'd love to see some pics of the furnished house. How is it going?

Cheers,

Morko
It's only 10 days since I posted.....how impatient you are!

I still need to clear some boxes, then I will try and take some pics. You will see the end result soon......although still some bits and bobs to do to finish off, but only very minor...
Old Jan 31st 2008, 3:17 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I still need to clear some boxes, then I will try and take some pics. You will see the end result soon......although still some bits and bobs to do to finish off, but only very minor...
What a great house - congratulations and enjoy
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Oh really, am I?

I am looking forward to see the end of this story soon.

Cheers,

Morko
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:24 am

Well everyone, you'll be pleased to know I managed to take a couple of pictures of the living area and alfresco anyway. They are not downsized pics (sorry) I will try to do that next time.

Pics of the other parts of the house will follow later.
Attached Thumbnails Tiawamutu's House Build-feb-08-005.jpg   Tiawamutu's House Build-feb-08-018.jpg   Tiawamutu's House Build-feb-08-013.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful home
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

It looks lovely! your cat is such a poser : ))

Are you settling in okay now?

T
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Whats wrong with your cat in Pic 2, looks like you plugged him in
House so much nicer than the pics Ange

Di
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by Tracey O
It looks lovely! your cat is such a poser : ))

Are you settling in okay now?

T
Yes thanks. It's great to be in our own place
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by harveyhare

Di
I know, lol. Her eyes caught the flash of the camera.

She looks evil
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Thx for the update^^. You fed my impatientness .
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:29 am

Originally Posted by Morko
Thx for the update^^. You fed my impatientness .
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:37 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by harveyhare

Di
The whole of our office is in hysterics at the "Addams family" cat with the glowing eyes.

Oh yeh, nice house!

Buzzy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.