Thursday joke

Old Dec 1st 2005, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thursday joke

I heard some fantastic jokes at work but unfortunately they are so filthy I can't post them

Here's one of the cleaner ones:

3 nuns die and go to Heaven. God meets them at the pearly gates and says before you can enter I have to ask you all one question each.

The 1st nun steps forward and God says: Sister, who was the 1st man on earth. That's easy says Sister - it was Adam. So God let her in.

The 2nd nun steps forward and God says: Sister, who was the 1st woman on earth. That's easy says Sister - it was Eve. So God let her in too.

The 3rd nun steps forward and God says: Ah you were Mother Superior so I'll have to ask you a more difficult question. OK she says. God says: What was the 1st thing Eve said to Adam. Hmmm says Mother Superior - that's a hard one - Correct says God - in you go
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:11 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Thursday joke

Heres one in a similar style.

Princess Diana and Mother Theresa are both at the pearly gates awaiting entry to heaven
God Says "you are both worthy of passage into heaven but unfortunately we're a bit full and there is onlty room for one of you. Do you have something special that would sway my decision."

"No worries" says mother Theresa as she takes off her top to reveal she's got 3 breasts.

"Indeed that is quite special what do you have Diana." says God

Diana nods at God and then starts to pee all over the floor.

"Congratulations Diana you may enter the kingdom of heaven." Proclaims God and she walks in.

Mother Theresa is a bit upset and demands an explanation. "I've got 3 breasts and all she did was piss on the floor."

God replies " yes my child but a royal flush beats 3 of a kind."

Just a joke o offence intended