A thursday funny!!

Wikiposts

A thursday funny!!

Old Apr 8th 2004, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Talking A thursday funny!!

Hi all

This gave me a chuckle - its probably done the rounds before - hopefully it hasnt!!

pdf document

I thought it was very appropriate to this website!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
traffic letter.pdf (206.6 KB, 142 views)
Old Apr 8th 2004, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Guys

Checked to see if I had uploaded this ok - I tried opening it and it came out blank - has this happened for you?

Sorry if it has not sure what I have done wrong?!
Old Apr 8th 2004, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

It comes up blank for me too and hitting refresh says the file is damaged.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

I opened it ok but ..............and you will probably think I am really thick here..........whats so funny??!
Old Apr 8th 2004, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Bugger! Just opened it again and looked at all 4 pages instead of just the first one!!
What can i say ecept roll on Easter!!

Old Apr 8th 2004, 4:12 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

try this one.
Attached Thumbnails A thursday funny!!-easter.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2004, 5:37 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

A man was blissfully driving along, when he saw the Easter Bunny hopping across the middle of the road. He swerved to avoid hitting the Bunny, but unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of his car and was hit. The basket of eggs went flying all over the place.

The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road, and got out to see what had become of the Bunny carrying the basket. Much to his dismay, the colorful Bunny was dead.

The driver felt guilty and began to cry.

A woman driving down the same road saw the man crying on the side of the road and pulled over. She stepped out of her car and asked the man what was wrong.

"I feel terrible," he explained. "I accidentally hit the Easter Bunny and killed it. There may not be an Easter because of me. What should I do? "

The woman told the man not to worry. She knew exactly what to do. She went to her car, and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp, dead Bunny, and sprayed the entire contents of the can onto the little furry animal.

Miraculously the Easter Bunny came to back life, jumped up, picked up the spilled eggs, waved its paw at the two humans and hopped on down the road. 50 yards away the Easter Bunny stopped, turned around, waved and hopped on down the road another 50 yards, turned, waved, hopped another 50 yards and waved again!!!!

The man was astonished.

He said to the woman, "What in heaven's name is in your spray can? What was it that you sprayed on the Easter Bunny?"

The woman turned the can around so that the man could read the label.

It said: "Hair spray. Restores life to dead hair. Adds permanent wave."