Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Originally Posted by Merlot
Suffering from bad wind . . . and the weather is shite as well.

Bugger off to bed those in the UK and leave me to take the thread killer cup!

Whoooo hoooooo!!!!!

Its a two woman race, got rid of the sprog yet!!!!

Cheers

ps I've still got three litres wine and my mates call me marathon woman (I've never understood that though, something about hollow legs but I still dont know what they mean)!!!!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:30 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Whoooo hoooooo!!!!!

Its a two woman race, got rid of the sprog yet!!!!

Cheers

ps I've still got three litres wine and my mates call me marathon woman (I've never understood that though, something about hollow legs but I still dont know what they mean)!!!!!!!
Nupe child from hell is still here, we still have bad wind and I need a beer otherwise I could kill :scared:

I could do 4 litres no worries

Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Nupe child from hell is still here, we still have bad wind and I need a beer otherwise I could kill :scared:

I could do 4 litres no worries
Bloody hell you are a hoot, why do we have bad wind, what did you feed that child!!!!!

4 litres, you lived in Oz for too bloody long, not normal UK person!!!!

But then neither am I, people call me alien, I have no answer to that!!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:37 pm
Merlot

Bloody hell you are a hoot, why do we have bad wind, what did you feed that child!!!!!

4 litres, you lived in Oz for too bloody long, not normal UK person!!!!

But then neither am I, people call me alien, I have no answer to that!!!!!
Some would say that the day I took Aussie Citizenship I became Alien

Hey the bad wind is outside or is it their dog!!! :scared:

I have to be slightly whacky on this Forum, sober on a Saturday night!

M

Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Some would say that the day I took Aussie Citizenship I became Alien

Hey the bad wind is outside or is it their dog!!! :scared:

I have to be slightly whacky on this Forum, sober on a Saturday night!

M
A smelly mutt what else does a gal want on a saturday night!!!!

Aussie citizenship, well we never stayed long enough (just) to recieve this life changing experience!!!!!

Although they gave us a second visa and we will be going for it again, although west side this time, now go to your bloody bed!!! Then you can get up nice and early tomorrow morning for 'songs of praise' .

I'm starting to falter, I must be getting too bloody old!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:47 pm
Merlot

A smelly mutt what else does a gal want on a saturday night!!!!

Aussie citizenship, well we never stayed long enough (just) to recieve this life changing experience!!!!!

Although they gave us a second visa and we will be going for it again, although west side this time, now go to your bloody bed!!! Then you can get up nice and early tomorrow morning for 'songs of praise' .

I'm starting to falter, I must be getting too bloody old!!!!
Join the club, child parents just texted to say on way back!!!! Bugger.

Failing badly, feeling knackered.

Nice to chat, good luck with the move.

M

Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Join the club, child parents just texted to say on way back!!!! Bugger.

Failing badly, feeling knackered.

Nice to chat, good luck with the move.

M
'Dead man (women) walking thats me'

Hopefully you will spot this in the morning!!!

Maybe I'll have won by then!!!!

Cheers, we can only make the most of the move, everything else if left to fate!!!! (such is life)
Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:11 pm
Merlot

'Dead man (women) walking thats me'

Hopefully you will spot this in the morning!!!

Maybe I'll have won by then!!!!

Cheers, we can only make the most of the move, everything else if left to fate!!!! (such is life)
Snap, offically off now!

M

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

How to work out if you’re a thread killer!!!!!

Click on my profile, and then on view all subscribed threads.
If like me your name was the last person to post on a thread. Then u are an official thread killer. If have been a thread killer 32 times in 2 months. I now know I don’t even want to read my own pish and try to kill my own threads
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy
How to work out if you’re a thread killer!!!!!

Click on my profile, and then on view all subscribed threads.
If like me your name was the last person to post on a thread. Then u are an official thread killer. If have been a thread killer 32 times in 2 months. I now know I don’t even want to read my own pish and try to kill my own threads
But Soapy when your a master of verbal pish, who can blame you when you dislike your own threads!!!!!!!

Think your real clean myself
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

But Soapy when your a master of verbal pish, who can blame you when you dislike your own threads!!!!!!!

Think your real clean myself
ah, but if got to type it first then read it
do u think i could click on the ignore thingy for soapy
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

ah, but if got to type it first then read it
do u think i could click on the ignore thingy for soapy
Soapy unfair advantage we're pissed ur nae!!!!!

I personally havni got a clue whit yer speaking aboot!!!!! (cause I'm pished)!!!!!! and your nae bastard
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

Soapy unfair advantage we're pissed ur nae!!!!!

I personally havni got a clue whit yer speaking aboot!!!!! (cause I'm pished)!!!!!! and your nae bastard
ok ok, heres what to do. sit the booze doon, step away from the booze. strip aff and run to the pool and jum...............oh thats right it too bloody cold there eh and uv only got a puddle
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

ok ok, heres what to do. sit the booze doon, step away from the booze. strip aff and run to the pool and jum...............oh thats right it too bloody cold there eh and uv only got a puddle
I'll gie ye ****in puddle!!!!!!!

Puddle a wine bastard, aye wine and bloody lager ( aye none o yer aussie pish here)!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

I'll gie ye ****in puddle!!!!!!!

Puddle a wine bastard, aye wine and bloody lager ( aye none o yer aussie pish here)!!!!!!!!!!!
look it aw tastes the same when uv had the first case

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.