Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thought Nazis Out Again

Thought Nazis Out Again

Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:02 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Thought Nazis Out Again

They're back. I've had a couple of post deleted (well I can't find em).

On one all I said was 'humbug' in response to pollyanna re the chrimbo thread.

On the other one I said, brace yourself; 'poof', but totally in context, not as an insult.

If this is the work of the 'thought nazis' then I say they should read the context of a thread before they hit the delete button.
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:05 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

BAH HUMBUG! (or should that be BAAAAAAAA)
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:09 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thought Nazis Out Again

Originally posted by chippy
They're back. I've had a couple of post deleted (well I can't find em).

On one all I said was 'humbug' in response to pollyanna re the chrimbo thread.

On the other one I said, brace yourself; 'poof', but totally in context, not as an insult.

If this is the work of the 'thought nazis' then I say they should read the context of a thread before they hit the delete button.

chippy have you checked back far enough?? A post put on two days ago could be pages back!!! I thought that a week or two ago, but found the post somewhere around page 39!!
I also discovered if my internet connection crashes just as I have sent apost it wont appear!
sue
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:25 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: Thought Nazis Out Again

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
chippy have you checked back far enough?? A post put on two days ago could be pages back!!! I thought that a week or two ago, but found the post somewhere around page 39!!
I also discovered if my internet connection crashes just as I have sent apost it wont appear!
sue
These are post's within a thread. I know they were their originally cos I saw em.
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

That's what you get for calling me a poof !

Assuming you mean my thread, it's still there:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You can "Humbug" me all you like Chippy & I won't take offence! Maybe someone complained about a post and the wrong one got deleted?