Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Those who got pain in knees while living in the UK, did it stop once you moved to AU?

Those who got pain in knees while living in the UK, did it stop once you moved to AU?

Old May 26th 2014, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Those who got pain in knees while living in the UK, did it stop once you moved to

Too early to say about Australia specifically as I've not been back since I was diagnosed, but I've found my rheumatoid arthritis is worse in warmer countries, which is a bit of a concern
Old May 26th 2014, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Those who got pain in knees while living in the UK, did it stop once you moved to

I suffered terribly from aged 7 with hayfever in the UK, moved to the Gold Coast and haven't had it since! My youngest son suffered from eczema and this cleared up after a few months of arriving and hasn't returned.
Old May 26th 2014, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
I suffered terribly from aged 7 with hayfever in the UK, moved to the Gold Coast and haven't had it since! My youngest son suffered from eczema and this cleared up after a few months of arriving and hasn't returned.
My hayfever was better to start with here, then it got bad again and I had to have a sinus drained. The doctor said that everyone in Calabasas gets this
Old May 26th 2014, 11:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
My hayfever was better to start with here, then it got bad again and I had to have a sinus drained. The doctor said that everyone in Calabasas gets this
It's all that bullshit floating around.
Old May 27th 2014, 12:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveandLinda
OH had really bad arthritis her fingers and suffered painful joints especially in winter. No pain at all here in WA and her hands are much more flexible.
Arthritis...that's what I thought was probably the cause of the knee pain. Arthritis sufferers often find an improvement when they go to a warmer climate.
Old May 27th 2014, 9:55 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Arthritis...that's what I thought was probably the cause of the knee pain. Arthritis sufferers often find an improvement when they go to a warmer climate.
Very true, I thrive during summer but given poor insulation, cold inside and outside the house atm and winter storms... I for one haven't had a good sleep for the past 2 wks and same will continue until about mid sept as in the past winters