Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For those M&S Knicker Lovers near Joondalup

For those M&S Knicker Lovers near Joondalup

Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:02 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default For those M&S Knicker Lovers near Joondalup

Taste of Britain on Winton Road in Joondalup is now stocking M&S knickers. They don't have the most extensive selection but if you are after comfortable practical pants then get yourself down there.

I only went in for pickled beetroot!!!!!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:09 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For those M&S Knicker Lovers near Joondalup

Originally Posted by northernbird
Taste of Britain on Winton Road in Joondalup is now stocking M&S knickers. They don't have the most extensive selection but if you are after comfortable practical pants then get yourself down there.

Now, if you were pickling beetroot in your knickers that would be worthy of a thread....
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:10 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Now, if you were pickling beetroot in your knickers that would be worthy of a thread....
You are picking on me today missus
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:11 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

You are picking on me today missus

Never. You should read the crap I've been saying to others.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:12 am
Gutter Gob!!

Never. You should read the crap I've been saying to others.
You on a spouting crap mission today then? Is there nobody in MBttUK you can go and wind up

Disclaimer: to those of a sensitive disposition from that part of the forum THIS WAS A JOKE!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 9:14 am
A rather curious boy

You on a spouting crap mission today then? Is there nobody in MBttUK you can go and wind up

Disclaimer: to those of a sensitive disposition from that part of the forum THIS WAS A JOKE!
Cue intense barrage....(I'll get my helmet)!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:20 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in there too today buying mint sauce

There was some chavvy brit shouting at the poor guy serving because they'd run out of penguins. I must have had the devil in me for sure 'cos I said to her that Tim Tams were nice Then I legged it out of the shop before she bashed me
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:24 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by crystal23

I was in there too today buying mint sauce

There was some chavvy brit shouting at the poor guy serving because they'd run out of penguins. I must have had the devil in me for sure 'cos I said to her that Tim Tams were nice Then I legged it out of the shop before she bashed me

Well that's Joony for you.....
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:56 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it is just me, but my perverted mind is putting "Taste of Britain" and "knickers" together and going on a completely different train of thought
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

How dare you! I thought better of you NB!!! :curse::curse::curse:

Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:09 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by rabsody
How dare you! I thought better of you NB!!! :curse::curse::curse:

I am sure that she did not think of you whilst typing....

...Come on admit it, Mbttuk can be a fairly humour free zone.... (oh I am being devilish tonight)...
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:11 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Thought you went commando these days?
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

How bloody dare you:curse:

Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:13 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Thought you went commando these days?
Yes, you are right. She is 'buftie' girl....or so she claims.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:19 am
Account Closed

Yes, you are right. She is 'buftie' girl....or so she claims.
I have never gone commando, i don't do camel toes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.