Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Those here in Oz, where do you go on holiday ?

Those here in Oz, where do you go on holiday ?

Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Those here in Oz, where do you go on holiday ?

My favourite place is Port Douglas, I just can't stand leaving Four Mile Beach or the Barrier Reef.

I would like to go to the Coco's islands in the Indian ocean as they belong to Oz and seem pretty cheap
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:47 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Those here in Oz, where do you go on holiday ?

Originally Posted by Carrianne
My favourite place is Port Douglas, I just can't stand leaving Four Mile Beach or the Barrier Reef.

I would like to go to the Coco's islands in the Indian ocean as they belong to Oz and seem pretty cheap
We goto Noosa... spcifically Rainbow Beach

4 to 5 days camping on the beach... bbq.. fishing... pure blue skies, and eucalyptus tasting coffee.... esky fulla coldies... what more could a old fart want !
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Tell me you take your slippers too keep the sharks away
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:03 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Stayed at home for my last holiday ... no finer place to be ... just add extra booze and remove parental/husbandly responsibilities for a week and I'm sorted.

We have had trips to Sydney, Seaworld and down to Mount Warning so far ... next excursion will be back to the UK next June with a side-trip to Amsterdam

Always fancied visiting Tassie actually.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I also fancy Katherine Gorge, just don't know if I can stand the flys

We did the Uk in 2004 for Christmas and we both agreed never to go back to the cold again, coming from a Ozzie summer Scotland was freezing, hubby played a game of football and I agreed to watch and film him in the mud (whats that) no lie I was wearing 6 coats, including a WAX JACKET .....now thats a UKism
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

We're off to Airlie beach at crimbo.9 days of pure relaxation where the hardest thing i do will be cracking open another coldy i hope !! Then off to the city for 2 nights for the new year celebrations !!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

I am jealous, but I have had my jollies for this year Love Airlie beach we went with my dad last year, we went on the whitsunday cruise, a purple catamaran?? it was drink as much as you like all day, and this was BC (before child) so we were, to say the least very happy that day

Great day highly recommend it!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:27 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
We're off to Airlie beach at crimbo.9 days of pure relaxation where the hardest thing i do will be cracking open another coldy i hope !! Then off to the city for 2 nights for the new year celebrations !!
My Mates in Mackay, n says its SHIT HOT HOT at xmas lol.. take ya anti sand fly spray, im very jealous !!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Stayed at home for my last holiday ... no finer place to be ... just add extra booze and remove parental/husbandly responsibilities for a week and I'm sorted.

We have had trips to Sydney, Seaworld and down to Mount Warning so far ... next excursion will be back to the UK next June with a side-trip to Amsterdam

Always fancied visiting Tassie actually.
Must admit, Tassy is quite high on my agenda, possibly equal to Cairns.

Amsterdam huh??/ your not gonna go n try the HashCakes?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:30 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

We went skiing at Mt. Buller, Victoria in July and plan to go camping alongside the Murray River at Easter. Apparently this involves no washing, no clean clothes and a ribbon round the tree when you have business to attend to!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
My Mates in Mackay, n says its SHIT HOT HOT at xmas lol.. take ya anti sand fly spray, im very jealous !!
Will defo use the suncream I hate pesky flies(anyone want a holiday ?)
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Will defo use the suncream I hate pesky flies(anyone want a holiday ?)

Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Only had two short breaks to Sydney so far. They were both brill though
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:03 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We're of to Cairns in January it will be our first family holiday since we arrived nearly 2.5 years ago.

We've not left Victoria although we did drive from Sydney to Brisbane once while on holiday.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Only had two short breaks to Sydney so far. They were both brill though
Fancy Moolooolabaaaaa around the 15th ?? its a one day alcoholics holiday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.