Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For those going to Adelaide !

For those going to Adelaide !

Old Jan 26th 2003, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Cool For those going to Adelaide !

There is a service when you arrive there called Adelaide Greeters, it is a free service and they meet you at your hotel etc and give you loads of info on Adelaide everything you want to know and where to go they have if they will also give you a quick walk around the centre. In fact we where in the National newspaper with them as they where promoting the service when we had our appointment.

We used this on our visit in January and well worth it for nothing. These people are now our Adopted Aussy parents.

If anyone would like the email address please let me know ?

Carrianne
Old Jan 26th 2003, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For those going to Adelaide !

Originally posted by Carrianne
There is a service when you arrive there called Adelaide Greeters, it is a free service and they meet you at your hotel etc and give you loads of info on Adelaide everything you want to know and where to go they have if they will also give you a quick walk around the centre. In fact we where in the National newspaper with them as they where promoting the service when we had our appointment.

We used this on our visit in January and well worth it for nothing. These people are now our Adopted Aussy parents.

If anyone would like the email address please let me know ?

Carrianne
Hi Carrianne,(gosh why did I want to burst into song then) ???

We are being met by one of the Adelaide meet and greet's people on the 30th Jan "OMG only 2 day's till we fly" Can't wait though! We have heard of lots of good reports about them, hope our's will be true to form.

I will post a message "as soon as we have settled" let you know how we got on.

Bye for now
Julie & Darren
Adelaide by 30th Jan

Old Jan 26th 2003, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

The best of look to you if they are Ray & Jan can you say hello to them for me please ?

Thanks

Carrianne
Old Jan 26th 2003, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carrianne,

Is this the same service as the meet and greet as your 1st post sounded like you used it while on holiday? I understood meet and greet was for immigrants as opposed to people just going out for a look round/holiday.

If it is for people on holiday then we would be interested when we go out there in April.

Nicstids
Old Jan 26th 2003, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi,

Not sure we where on holiday but checkingout places we would like to live in Adelaide such as Henley and Brighton and we told them this and they gave us very useful information.

the e mail address is [email protected] Mike is the guy you need who co ordinates it all.

Have a good time

Carrianne