Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thornlie perth - any Good?

Thornlie perth - any Good?

Old Mar 27th 2010, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

sportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to all
Default Thornlie perth - any Good?

Hi All,
To prevent me from boring you all with what could be a 'VERY long story, could anyone tell me what the place Thornlie is like in Perth. I was told it is a nice area and the house prices seem very reasonable!!
Old Mar 27th 2010, 4:01 pm
native West Aussie

Genevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant future
Default Re: Thornlie perth - any Good?

It's fine. But you may stand out if you still have all your teeth.

Old Mar 27th 2010, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

sportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to allsportsendurance is a name known to all

Naa all false!!
So there not too friendly then or is it that they just dislike us Poms
Old Mar 27th 2010, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

aussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sportsendurance
Hi All,
To prevent me from boring you all with what could be a 'VERY long story, could anyone tell me what the place Thornlie is like in Perth. I was told it is a nice area and the house prices seem very reasonable!!
A real estate tip: Hamersley, northern suburbs. Big blocks, old houses, next to some great suburbs and near the beach, and the blocks will subdividable in 2-3 years
Old Mar 27th 2010, 7:15 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Thornlie perth - any Good?

Hi All,
I lived in Thornlie for a year in 1999. It's not spectacular, but there's nothing wrong with the place.

Old Mar 27th 2010, 7:19 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all

We visited a friend who had emigrated to there. Fab bus service from Perth to get us there. Seemed like a nice, but big, family-type housing estate...
Old Mar 28th 2010, 5:27 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,
It's average - neither good or bad.

I wouldn't live there.