Reload this Page >

Third time lucky?!?!?!?

Wikiposts

Third time lucky?!?!?!?

Old Jul 13th 2004, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Third time lucky?!?!?!?

I can smell them, they look pretty, it was a lovely thought and that's what counts xxxx
Old Jul 13th 2004, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by nosuchluck
I can smell them, they look pretty, it was a lovely thought and that's what counts xxxx
Old Jul 13th 2004, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Rach

Sorry the property sale is going tits up ... Life seems to deal these blows

Hope something good turns up soon.

footie xx
Old Jul 13th 2004, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Footie

Thanks Tracie
hope it picks up soon!
hugs
Rach x
Old Jul 13th 2004, 6:53 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Chin up, Duckie!!!

Really feeling for you Rach!!
House selling is a right bitch isn't it???
We've got viewing numbers 28, 29 and 30 so far this week.

We're considering going with mann but don't know if it's worth pulling out of present estate agents now we're so close to getting the visa.

Good luck with yours though.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rach, it's stomach churning stuff just reading your post, I dread to think how you must be feeling. Perhaps you should look at going multi and advertise in the shops and papers? I know it's lots of hassle with your leaving being so close... but it might be worth spending the weekend doing.
Take care and a huge hug!!!!!
Larissa
PS Don't forget, you will be looking back on this part of your life soon.... from Aus!
Old Jul 13th 2004, 7:49 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone
the on going saga of selling a property in this bloody country goes on! Remember we had a dependant offer, who offered us a non refundable deposit, well just before it was all sorted, they've pulled out!!!!! They viewed a property a couple of weeks before offering on ours, it was under offer but is now re-available so they've offered on it pulling out of ours! Don't these people realise that they shouldn't offer unless they are serious, you wouldn't go into a cafe place an order then say you didn't want it when it was served up would you!
I am so so angry, spent most of the day in tears, have now dropped the price AGAIN as we are getting desperate! Shippers in tomorrow and Thursday, leaving party booked for FRIDAY 13TH AUGUST, nothing else can go wrong surely!
where's a decent, honest buyer?
thanks for reading this post
Rach

Its an absolute pain in the arse Rach, we have had one viewer since it went back on the market, the same has happened with my mum and dads house, they are trying to emigrate to Perth on a retirement Visa and their buyers buyer has also pulled the plug, they are devastated, its about time the laws changed on house selling in this fricking country and went the same way as Scotland, at least there you are legally bound and can't **** people about!!!!!!!!!!!!!, glad to be outta this dump soon.
Keep yer chin up Rach
Old Jul 13th 2004, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone
the on going saga of selling a property in this bloody country goes on! Remember we had a dependant offer, who offered us a non refundable deposit, well just before it was all sorted, they've pulled out!!!!! They viewed a property a couple of weeks before offering on ours, it was under offer but is now re-available so they've offered on it pulling out of ours! Don't these people realise that they shouldn't offer unless they are serious, you wouldn't go into a cafe place an order then say you didn't want it when it was served up would you!
I am so so angry, spent most of the day in tears, have now dropped the price AGAIN as we are getting desperate! Shippers in tomorrow and Thursday, leaving party booked for FRIDAY 13TH AUGUST, nothing else can go wrong surely!
where's a decent, honest buyer?
thanks for reading this post
Rach

Hey Rach, hang in there. Something will turn up sooner rather than later.

We're having trouble selling as well. Price has dropped twice, plenty of viewers but nothing more. Our plans are just getting pushed further and further back. Quite depressing really but such is life !

Good luck
Old Jul 13th 2004, 9:53 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sjn2003

Our plans are just getting pushed further and further back. Quite depressing really but such is life !
Know excatly what you mean....our plans were to be over there by may/june this year.....but because of my house failing in spectacular style to sell....we're still blo*dy well here... Getting to oz really is feeling like its just a very distant dream..

Rach - What a complete pain for you I really hope you get your buyer soon. Are you getting plenty of viewers?
Old Jul 14th 2004, 1:17 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone, trying really hard to keep smiling, it could be worse i suppose!! really appreciate the kind words everyone has posted,
hugs and love to everyone
Rach x

Yes it could be worse but sometimes that bright side seems a long way off, know exactly how you feel, onto our second buyer, no chain and still not exchanged after 13 weeks so just hope it all works out for you in the end, which it will, this time next week things will be all changed, something needs to be done about the house selling in this country, appartently its a lot easier and quicker in Oz, good luck, thinking of you.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer up rach,

sort out that power of attorney and get packing!