Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

THIRD SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

THIRD SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

Old Jun 18th 2009, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation THIRD SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

Here we go again….this time:

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Calling all in Sutherland, Kirrawee, Gymea, Miranda, Caringbah, Sylvania, Menai, Cronulla, Como, Heathcote, Engadine, Yarrawarrah, Lucas Heights, Loftus, Waterfall, Yowie Bay, etc etc

Gymea Hotel (next to Gymea station) 2PM Saturday 11th July

www.gymeahotel.com.au

The Gymea Hotel is right next to the railway station on the Sutherland - Cronulla line and has a large car park at the rear. Kids are welcome in the lounge during the day and there's a large area to sit outside if its nice. The TAB is in a separate room, so it does not feel like you are sat in a betting shop. Meals/snacks are served. Taxi's are available from the rank outside the hotel.

Once again, the plan is just to have an informal get together over a beer or three and show that there is life beyond the CBD.

I hope that we can have a good afternoon and that we'll all make some new friends in this great part of the world.

As it’s a Christmas in July theme, we want the men to bring their Santa’s hats and the girls their stockings!....but just remember it is a family show!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:57 am
Just Joined

abigail77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: THIRD SUTHERLAND/SOUTH SYDNEY MEET-UP

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Here we go again….this time:

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Calling all in Sutherland, Kirrawee, Gymea, Miranda, Caringbah, Sylvania, Menai, Cronulla, Como, Heathcote, Engadine, Yarrawarrah, Lucas Heights, Loftus, Waterfall, Yowie Bay, etc etc

Gymea Hotel (next to Gymea station) 2PM Saturday 11th July

www.gymeahotel.com.au

The Gymea Hotel is right next to the railway station on the Sutherland - Cronulla line and has a large car park at the rear. Kids are welcome in the lounge during the day and there's a large area to sit outside if its nice. The TAB is in a separate room, so it does not feel like you are sat in a betting shop. Meals/snacks are served. Taxi's are available from the rank outside the hotel.

Once again, the plan is just to have an informal get together over a beer or three and show that there is life beyond the CBD.

I hope that we can have a good afternoon and that we'll all make some new friends in this great part of the world.

As it’s a Christmas in July theme, we want the men to bring their Santa’s hats and the girls their stockings!....but just remember it is a family show!
Thanks for the invite.

I hope to make it with my husband Daniel. We can't get there until around 4.30pm so hope that's not too late?

Abigail
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, we'll still be there. Can't say if there will be any presents left though
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:38 am
Just Joined

delynno has a brilliant futuredelynno has a brilliant futuredelynno has a brilliant futuredelynno has a brilliant futuredelynno has a brilliant futuredelynno has a brilliant futuredelynno has a brilliant future

Hi arrived a couple of weeks ago and so need to meet people. The July bash sounds a must will be coming for sure.
Any retired mums want to meet up for a coffee and chat Im free!!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:54 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

The OH is away on his motorbike s I will be attending on my lonesome
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
The OH is away on his motorbike s I will be attending on my lonesome
He used being in India as a tame excuse last time!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:46 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
He used being in India as a tame excuse last time!
I know he should have swum back from Delhi would have been here in plenty of time too!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:17 pm
Banned

Sock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant future

I'm looking forward to coming along. Then I think we will go to the Chi Japanese Chinese over the road for some grub.

I hope you're not expecting a big present.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:18 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

We're in Wollongong, ok for us to pop along?

Steve
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stevenglish

Steve
The more the merrier!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by stevenglish

Steve
would be great to meet you
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:22 am
Banned

Sock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant futureSock Puppet has a brilliant future

I'm looking forward to it very much. I heard that you have got a Christmas tree arranged and some other Crimbo stuff. I guess as a Sock Puppet, I am almost a stocking.

Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by Sock Puppet
I'm looking forward to it very much. I heard that you have got a Christmas tree arranged and some other Crimbo stuff. I guess as a Sock Puppet, I am almost a stocking.

I only need a glass of wine
Old Jul 9th 2009, 1:36 pm
Simply happy in Sydney!

LittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of light

Hello! We are in Yowie Bay. Would it be okay for us to come along with our young children (aged 1 and 3)?
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LittleKittyCat
Hello! We are in Yowie Bay. Would it be okay for us to come along with our young children (aged 1 and 3)?
Yes, we would love to see you. No problem with children in the pub.

We will try to be sitting in the lounge area (to the right hand side of the pub if you come in from the road, or left hand side from the car park) and will have a little Christmas tree out on the table, so should be easy to spot.

Sock puppet will also have his flat cap and whippet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.