Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thinking of moving To Oz......

Thinking of moving To Oz......

Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:53 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thinking of moving To Oz......

Can you buy "ready meals" in supermarkets ?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:54 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of moving To Oz......

Originally Posted by Eskimo
Can you buy "ready meals" in supermarkets ?
Your igloo will never last
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Your igloo will never last
thats why I need Frozen meals - up early as ever mate !
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:57 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

thats why I need Frozen meals - up early as ever mate !
Yep, no work for me but the kids are still at nursery their last day today and no refuge for the foreseeable future :scared:
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Yep, no work for me but the kids are still at nursery their last day today and no refuge for the foreseeable future :scared:
you moved out yet ?- bet yout shitting yourself (whoops can I swear in here )
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:05 am

you moved out yet ?- bet yout shitting yourself (whoops can I swear in here )
Move out Monday week, I then have ten days to kill while Rachel and the boys stay ay the MIL's :scared:

I've just seen the paper there was a tornado in Birmingham
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:07 am
Account Closed

Move out Monday week, I then have ten days to kill while Rachel and the boys stay ay the MIL's :scared:

I've just seen the paper there was a tornado in Birmingham
We had 10 days in a hotel :scared: - Woodseys is in the UK at the moment - not enjoying it - how long does stuff take to ship ?

Tornado in Brum - thats god after dissadent muslims you know ...
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:11 am

We had 10 days in a hotel :scared: - Woodseys is in the UK at the moment - not enjoying it - how long does stuff take to ship ?

Tornado in Brum - thats god after dissadent muslims you know ...
It ripped about 30 roofs off of houses

The shipping takes about 12 weeks, but were staying in a furnished cabin in a caravan park to begin with as we want to buy ASAP and don't want to enter into a contract.

Mate I couldn't stay in a hotel room for ten days with a 4yr old and 21 month old
I can just about manage it in a house

When does woodsey get back?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:15 am
Account Closed

It ripped about 30 roofs off of houses

The shipping takes about 12 weeks, but were staying in a furnished cabin in a caravan park to begin with as we want to buy ASAP and don't want to enter into a contract.

Mate I couldn't stay in a hotel room for ten days with a 4yr old and 21 month old
I can just about manage it in a house

When does woodsey get back?

we had the kids in one room (18 months and 12 :scared: ) and us in the other - ****ing nightmare - I wont tell you about the airport scene - its all too traumatic
Woodsey is back next Sunday with an extra pair of teenagers who are staying for 3 weeks - great
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:17 am

we had the kids in one room (18 months and 12 :scared: ) and us in the other - ****ing nightmare - I wont tell you about the airport scene - its all too traumatic
Woodsey is back next Sunday with an extra pair of teenagers who are staying for 3 weeks - great
Enjoy

No airport scene for us and I think Woodsey told me about it, didn't people turn up who were asked not to?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:21 am
Account Closed

Enjoy

No airport scene for us and I think Woodsey told me about it, didn't people turn up who were asked not to?
whole friggin family - my lot just shook hands the night before and ****ed off .. hers threw themselves at barriers in Passport control etc etc
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:21 am

whole friggin family - my lot just shook hands the night before and ****ed off .. hers threw themselves at barriers in Passport control etc etc
Sounds messy