Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

things are on the move

things are on the move

Old Dec 12th 2004, 3:49 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default things are on the move

med request came hurray...! got a case officer to comunicate with at long last...hurray..!they have picked up my file...

try to mail the case officer to ask a few questions (my brother has been denied being a sponser but I think hes sorted it...and they have asked for certificates I havent got)and get mail to say they are out of the office til january 4th...Boo Hooo...I thought they didnt get as much hols in Oz...thats nearly 3 weeks off isnt it...
And I got so excited when I saw a mail reply in my inbox from the case officer and it was a mail to say they are on Hols...
never mind...more waiting ensues...Im getting used to it now...and scared that stuffs actually happening...!
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: things are on the move

Originally Posted by peppi
med request came hurray...! got a case officer to comunicate with at long last...hurray..!they have picked up my file...

try to mail the case officer to ask a few questions (my brother has been denied being a sponser but I think hes sorted it...and they have asked for certificates I havent got)and get mail to say they are out of the office til january 4th...Boo Hooo...I thought they didnt get as much hols in Oz...thats nearly 3 weeks off isnt it...
And I got so excited when I saw a mail reply in my inbox from the case officer and it was a mail to say they are on Hols...
never mind...more waiting ensues...Im getting used to it now...and scared that stuffs actually happening...!
OMG On holiday till the 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Where's that - who is your CO??
I'm flying on the 10th, and haven't got my LSBV visa yet!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your stuff though!
Cas
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:24 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
OMG On holiday till the 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Where's that - who is your CO??
I'm flying on the 10th, and haven't got my LSBV visa yet!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your stuff though!
Cas
Oh god didnt mean to freak anyone...cant tell you me co's name for obvious reasons...but im region 3 and skilled sponsered slow queue in Adelaide...didnt I see you are a nurse somewhere...so completely different visa...pleeeease dont freak...Im sure you'll be fine...I was merely surprised they are off for such long holiday all things considered...

Good luck and all the best to you
Old Dec 12th 2004, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by peppi
Oh god didnt mean to freak anyone...cant tell you me co's name for obvious reasons...but im region 3 and skilled sponsered slow queue in Adelaide...didnt I see you are a nurse somewhere...so completely different visa...pleeeease dont freak...Im sure you'll be fine...I was merely surprised they are off for such long holiday all things considered...

Good luck and all the best to you
Phew for me - shame for you!
Cheers, Cas
ps, Yes, I am a nurse.