Reload this Page >

Things keep cropping up !!!

Things keep cropping up !!!

Old May 10th 2004, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Things keep cropping up !!!

Hi Guys

Well first problem and not unlike what some others are experiencing my washing machine has given up the ghost...

The next not a problem but don`t know if most of you remember but my dad was diagnosed with cancer around this time last year, but thankfully now has the all clear, however the other day he had a funny turn and was rushed to hospital with a suspected stroke... we are now waiting for the brain scan results what the problem is.

Next, i don`t know what is in the water but some of our friends have been really weird, maybe they are breaking away before we leave. The strange thing is though this may push us to come sooner rather than later.

Sorry but just needed to let off steam...

footie xxx
Old May 10th 2004, 7:37 pm
earlswood

Tracie,

Sorry your feeling a bit down, I just replied to S.Oldfields post. Had to replace, Washer DVD and TV in the last 6 months (they say it comes in 3's with electricals!!)

Hope your dad will be OK sending cyberhugs

And as for friends...... you know who they are in tmes like these

My best mate turned out to be just that, bought our PC and now has put an offer in for my house!!!!

Have PM'd you BTW xxx

Old May 10th 2004, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks babe got the pm...

footie xx
Old May 10th 2004, 7:42 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with dad Footie, hope everything turns out ok. As for the friends there probably dead jealous of the new life youve got ahead of you, they will come around.
Go pour yourself a glass of Aussie Red.
Old May 10th 2004, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

dawn a is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

sorry to hear about your dad, i hope the scan results are clear. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

I know what you mean about people breaking away, one couple has completely stopped having anything to do with us - while others can't get enough - Weird!

Think about the good times ahead, it works for me.
dawnx
Old May 10th 2004, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Footie
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope that everything works out ok for you.
debsx
Old May 10th 2004, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Bordy
A nice glass of aussie red in my hand as i type.

Thanks Dawn

Glad its not just me with the friend situation.

footie xx
Old May 10th 2004, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Debs for your wishes.

footie xx
Old May 10th 2004, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Footie!

Hey, washers can be replaced

Hope everything is ok with your Dad * hugs ya *,

as for the friends, they are either not the friends you thought they were, or maybe they are as you said - uncomfortable with the situation and are distancing themselves.

If you have the time and are strong enough to do it, tell them - say " we're really going to miss you guys, hope you feel the same ", you've then done your bit ( and been nice about it ) and the balls in their court.

Good luck with it all.
Old May 10th 2004, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Things keep cropping up !!!

Hi Footie
sorry to hear all your bad news, i've no words of wisdom only to say i'm sending you lots of love and positive thoughts,
love and hugs
rach x
Old May 10th 2004, 9:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya mate,
Really sorry to hear about your dad, hope the scan results are not too depressing.

As for the friends - lots of mine drifted away as if they didn't know what to say. Your true ones will stick by you, both sides of the world, never fear.

Sending you a mega-hug

Polly
xx
Old May 10th 2004, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Polly

I`m sure my dad will be fine its just a bit soon after losing Nigels dad to cancer last year, brings back memories.

Friends!! Well they come and go what more can i say...

footie xx
Old May 10th 2004, 9:46 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Tracie

Hope your Dad's ok, when do you get the scan results??

Petra xx
Old May 10th 2004, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Petra

Should hopefully know something in the next few days.

t xx
Old May 10th 2004, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Hi Tracie

Sorry to here about your dad, I know how tough this can be.

As for your friends, don't worry, you will find some will back off abit, maybe it's there way of coping with losing a friend! I have lost a friend through being back in the UK and not getting round to meeting up with them, even though they know my mum died and i had my dad to see to,

Things started off badly this week so Im feeling low too, wish I hadn't gone off wine since getting here.

take care, thinking of you

Yve x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.