Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

things to do in Perth

things to do in Perth

Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:33 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default things to do in Perth

Hi, does anyone remember the thread about things to do in Perth? I printed a copy for when my family came out and I can't find it! Think it was started by Larrisa or Simone!

Thanks, Tracey
Old Jan 10th 2006, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: things to do in Perth

Hi Tracey, not sure if you mean this one http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=santa+train which only went up to New Year.
There is more stuff on this link http://www.perthschild.com/dailycalendar.asp
Hope that helps.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:02 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Larissa, thanks for the links. the thread I'm talking about was done last sometime last year. Loads of people said they were printing it off. I'll try and find it tonight.

Tracey
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:11 am
happy to be here!

Found it! It was started by the jones family (thanks btw!) on 22 june 2005. Sorry but I can't post the link!

Tracey
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Is it this one?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...2&page=3&pp=15

Great ideas on it, might be useful for newbies arriving now. Am going to print it off myself .
TJ
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tracey brien
Found it! It was started by the jones family (thanks btw!) on 22 june 2005. Sorry but I can't post the link!

Tracey
Hi Tracey, I'd be interested in reading this, but I cannot find a post on the 22nd June 2005 started by Jones's. Can you check date please?

Thanks
Old Jan 10th 2006, 11:18 am
happy to be here!

The link above is the thread I'm talking about! Excellant thread!

Tracey
Old Jan 10th 2006, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tracey brien
The link above is the thread I'm talking about! Excellant thread!

Tracey
Yes, have it now, thanks. You're right, great thread!