Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A things to do list?

A things to do list?

Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:10 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default A things to do list?

Could anyone recommend a "Things to do list" ?

We are off at the end of March so got lots of things to sort out like selling the cars, give up work, getting the shiperes in, so on and so forth.

Im sort of writing a list of everything that needs to be done at the moment and trying to put them in some sort of order which seems to be a bit of a nightmare

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Rob
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:16 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A things to do list?

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Could anyone recommend a "Things to do list" ?

We are off at the end of March so got lots of things to sort out like selling the cars, give up work, getting the shiperes in, so on and so forth.

Im sort of writing a list of everything that needs to be done at the moment and trying to put them in some sort of order which seems to be a bit of a nightmare

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Rob
have a look here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=checklist
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:03 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Thats fab!

Thank you.......

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:06 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fab!

Thank you.......
There's one stuck at the top of the page ^^^^^^
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:29 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

The obvious place to look i guess

Thanks Fraser........and does anybody ever sleep on this web site????

Rob

Originally Posted by fraser
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:33 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

The obvious place to look i guess

Thanks Fraser........and does anybody ever sleep on this web site????

Rob
Not at 5.35 pm aet
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:31 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fraser
He's already started drinking..
- Bart