Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

thin within...cancelled this week!

thin within...cancelled this week!

Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:03 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thin within...cancelled this week!

Not going near any damn scales this week but the jeans are sending their message loud and clear. Been to gym 3x but been out 4, too much wine and tempting food.
Similar story this week methinx but I'll try!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:09 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thin within...cancelled this week!

Originally posted by mcmercer
Not going near any damn scales this week but the jeans are sending their message loud and clear. Been to gym 3x but been out 4, too much wine and tempting food.
Similar story this week methinx but I'll try!

why u on a diet, is it forya medicals , or more vain reasons ?
Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
why u on a diet, is it forya medicals , or more vain reasons ?

Pure vanity
Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:32 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Pure vanity

well good onya, i adopt the starve between meals approach
Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:36 pm
Account Closed

well good onya, i adopt the starve between meals approach

lol, I'm currently on the look at the bikini and cry approach.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:37 pm
Banned

lol, I'm currently on the look at the bikini and cry approach.

oh i know i know... i think PURELY for statistical and moral issues you should POST a before pic so that we can moderate your PLANS !!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

oh i know i know... i think PURELY for statistical and moral issues you should POST a before pic so that we can moderate your PLANS !!

lol, love to but luckily am complete technophobe and dont know how to post pics

(also aware that children frequent this site and dont want to be responsible for nighterrors )
Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:57 pm
Banned

lol, love to but luckily am complete technophobe and dont know how to post pics

(also aware that children frequent this site and dont want to be responsible for nighterrors )

DARN, for alll we know u could be a svelt size 8

Have you noticed only me and you are posting on this 1 QUITE uncanny !!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

DARN, for alll we know u could be a svelt size 8

Have you noticed only me and you are posting on this 1 QUITE uncanny !!

Well...the chat rooms playin up....my size 8 clothes have not been worn for many moons though hang hopefully in the wardrobe for nostalgic reasons
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

i've never been a size 8, even when I was skinny. On very rare occaisions i'd get a 10 to fit me, but it was generally a 12. I'm tall - 5'9" - so even though I was 4 stone over weight and bursting out of size 16's it was spread over a large area and with carefully chosen cloths I looked, at most, plump, but with clothes off - well, lets just say I had to keep looking over my shoulder for greenpeace to push me back to sea!! I signed up at my doctors when I was 2 stone over weight and the nurse who weighed me said you'll have to lose some weight - I'm glad I havent had to be weighed there since!

Just try again next week, dont give up!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:40 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya michaela,
The extra calories last week will be good for the diet this week, tricks the body. I will post when I have weighed at school tomorrow. Will definitely have no time to pick at playtime for next 3 weeks of school (half term in between though) I am taking all the lovely Year 4's on a swimming course. Should be fun, it was the last time I went. Keep positive and you will be in that bikini in no time, remember last few lbs are hardest.

Best Wishes
Sarah
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by teach
Hiya michaela,
The extra calories last week will be good for the diet this week, tricks the body. I will post when I have weighed at school tomorrow. Will definitely have no time to pick at playtime for next 3 weeks of school (half term in between though) I am taking all the lovely Year 4's on a swimming course. Should be fun, it was the last time I went. Keep positive and you will be in that bikini in no time, remember last few lbs are hardest.

Best Wishes
Sarah

Thanks Sarah and Nell,
back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.
Nell, last time I got into a size 8 I was about 16! cant see it happening ever again but we are all allowed a fantasy surely

Good luck this week,
Michaela
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:20 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Did my weigh in today. Have lost another 2lbs, phew. How is everyone else doing?

Regards
Sarah
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:29 pm
Banned

Thanks Sarah and Nell,
back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.
Nell, last time I got into a size 8 I was about 16! cant see it happening ever again but we are all allowed a fantasy surely

Good luck this week,
Michaela

JUST OFF FOR A JUICY KEBAB wanna bite go on i know U WANNA !!!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:30 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have any scales..good job too ........but the overhang I have over my trousers is as large as ever....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.