Thfc Update

Old Apr 25th 2004, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thfc Update

Our AOS Bond was put in the Bank last Monday,and typically our Case Officer has gone on holiday till 27/4/04 she said she will email me when she gets back.We have sent off to get our kids their own passports as they were on mine and been told the new passports will be back this week.[A week later than we were told]all i have to do is fax my Case Officer the new passport details .So the next thing were hoping to hear this week is that the Visas have been issued.I thought as soon as they asked for the Bond i would be able to sleep normally again, no chance.Keep you updated.Cheers.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

you don't have it easy do you mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sure i read someone that "if its easy to get there then its not worth going"..or something like that.......hang in there bro...!!!!!

ps see you in the nationwide next season!!!!!!...

scott
Old Apr 25th 2004, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scottalison6
you don't have it easy do you mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sure i read someone that "if its easy to get there then its not worth going"..or something like that.......hang in there bro...!!!!!

ps see you in the nationwide next season!!!!!!...

scott
Cheers Mate,my prediction for today is THFC 2, S H *T 1.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

thfc - at this rate you will be in the guiness book of records for the longest visa application

Not long now mate. Let us know when you get it.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Thanks for your update thfc...seems it has been a long trip for you.

I will keep my fingers crossed.

Sandra