Thfc Update

Old Apr 17th 2004, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thfc Update

Spoke to my Uncle[my sponser] last night,he has got his letter and is lodging the AOS Bond on Monday.Been told Visa should be granted within 2 weeks,house sale goes through on 28th May.My son has just won the England National Schoolboys Boxing Championships at under 36 kg and has been picked to box for England in the Four Nations Championships in Liverpool on June 3rd and 4th which i would not let him miss,so looking at booking our flights for the 7th or 8th of June.Funny thing is when i told my Uncle this on the phone last night.He Emigated to OZ on the boat for £10 thirty odd years ago,and guess what date he landed in OZ,yes the 8th of June.Weird or what.Cheers
Old Apr 17th 2004, 8:01 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thfc Update

Originally posted by thfc
Spoke to my Uncle[my sponser] last night,he has got his letter and is lodging the AOS Bond on Monday.Been told Visa should be granted within 2 weeks,house sale goes through on 28th May.My son has just won the England National Schoolboys Boxing Championships at under 36 kg and has been picked to box for England in the Four Nations Championships in Liverpool on June 3rd and 4th which i would not let him miss,so looking at booking our flights for the 7th or 8th of June.Funny thing is when i told my Uncle this on the phone last night.He Emigated to OZ on the boat for £10 thirty odd years ago,and guess what date he landed in OZ,yes the 8th of June.Weird or what.Cheers
Wishing you and your family all the very best in your new adventure downunder, and many congratulations to your son in being picked for the Championships in Liverpool, heres hoping he does really well.

Pete n Lisa
Old Apr 17th 2004, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on the visa being approved and best of luck to you all in Oz.

Also congrats to your son on his championship win.

footie chick
Old Apr 17th 2004, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear your good news thfc, its been a longer wait for you than most! I wondered how you were getting on.
Good luck to you and your family,
Michaela
Old Apr 17th 2004, 12:49 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

He might follow in Joe Bugners footsteps & box for Australia one day.
Old Apr 17th 2004, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Bordy
He might follow in Joe Bugners footsteps & box for Australia one day.
We have already been in touch with the Amateur boxing Association in oz and they are very intrested in my son,gave me the phone number of the top bloke in Victoria,to get in touch with when we get there.My son is getting his new boxing shorts with the St georges cross on them,his name on the waistband at the front and on the back,POMME AND PROUD.not to sure how the Aussies will take to that though.
Old Apr 17th 2004, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

shol is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done to you and your son.As long as he doesnt have THFC on his shorts,he should be ok!!
My 12 yo used to box at Newham Boys,where are you?
Old Apr 17th 2004, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by shol
Well done to you and your son.As long as he doesnt have THFC on his shorts,he should be ok!!
My 12 yo used to box at Newham Boys,where are you?
My son boxes for Stevanage ABC, years ago he boxed a lad from Newham Micheal Mcarthy.He beat Billy Morgan of West Ham in the Semis this year and beat Dean Arnold of Birmingham in the Final at Dagenham.