Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

thfc in australia

thfc in australia

Old Jun 14th 2004, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thfc in australia

hi everyone flight was good.got a toyota landcruiser 4 wheel drive truck,rented a house,kids started school,got tax number ,got our medicare, bought new computer ,take my driving test tommorow.had one job interview ,70 applied i have been called back tommorow down to last 5.got to apply to register as plumber here,so getting any job at moment.been fishing,played golf.weather not bad for winter between 15 and 18 but a bit of rain .dont think ive done bad to get all this done in under 2 weeks.speak to you soon.cheers
Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: thfc in australia

Originally posted by thfc
hi everyone flight was good.got a toyota landcruiser 4 wheel drive truck,rented a house,kids started school,got tax number ,got our medicare, bought new computer ,take my driving test tommorow.had one job interview ,70 applied i have been called back tommorow down to last 5.got to apply to register as plumber here,so getting any job at moment.been fishing,played golf.weather not bad for winter between 15 and 18 but a bit of rain .dont think ive done bad to get all this done in under 2 weeks.speak to you soon.cheers
Hiya thfc
Gosh I cant belive it you are actually there.

Good luck and I hope that you get the job.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, done all that in 2 weeks and managed to tell us all in less than 100 words
Well done, and good luck with your new life.
Keep us posted, even if it is short and sweet.

Whisky
Old Jun 14th 2004, 8:07 am
Tasmanian Devils

Chris Bailey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi THFC,

Great going, hope you get your job.

Glad you have all settled in, I hope we get as much sorted out as you guys when we go, (6 weeks left).

Best of luck to you all, keep us posted

Christine
Old Jun 14th 2004, 11:31 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by thfc

Well, you've got well and truly stuck in then!!!!!

Good luck on the driving test & job hunting, keep us updated on how you get on.

BTW where abouts in Australia are you?

D D
Old Jun 14th 2004, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

At long last thfc......it was a bloody long journey for you, but at last you are there!!!