Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

They say paradise doesn't exist

They say paradise doesn't exist

Old May 21st 2007, 2:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They say paradise doesn't exist

Tis done out very nicely.
You can sit and have a cuppa.
I ad ot chocolate forgetting twas a coffee plantation

They even do microlite rides from here.
I was half expecting to bump into Soapy cos I know he likes them contraptions.
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-36.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-37.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-38.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-39.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-40.jpg  

Old May 21st 2007, 2:16 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
That would be lovely Sam.
But I won't hold you to it.
It's a long distance on a buggy
PMSL i'm coming ova on a plane honey!!!

Can't speak for Alan though LOL
Old May 21st 2007, 2:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You can have a bus ride guided tour of the plantation but we didn't have time. I bet it's a pheasant experince though

Oh look, talk of the devil and is orns will appear.
There's dear old Soapy doin is "I am a McAussie" act.
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-41.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-42.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-43.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-44.jpg  
Old May 21st 2007, 2:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Now by this time twas gettin toward the end of the day so we made our way ome.

We went on to Kuranda for our descent to Cairns.
Just ad time for a few piccies down over Smithfield.

The big squarish water is the water ski park.
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-50.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-49.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-48.jpg  
Old May 21st 2007, 2:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

And the last ones...........
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-45.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-46.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-47.jpg  
Old May 21st 2007, 4:53 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

a great ride Bix.
Now where are the photos of the best bits
Old May 21st 2007, 5:38 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Brilliant pixs! Sooooo jealous

Old May 22nd 2007, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hiya bix,

brought back fab memories, thanks for them makes me want to go back
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:03 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

out and about on the water. fish or relax its up to you.michelmass sand cay and fishing off undine reef.

126-2680_IMG.zip

They say paradise doesn't exist-126-2682_img.jpg

They say paradise doesn't exist-136-3667_img.jpg
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Maybe they haven't visited Cairns
Biiix,
please Cairns correctly...

T A S M A N I A

WW
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:22 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bix - Long time no see! Nice Pics!

Thinking of visiting our neck of the woods sometime soon?

I must post some more pics in the photogallery sometime - I doubt they'll make you jealous (but the Tsunami risk is a bit lower down here!)

Take care of yourself and Da Boss
Old May 22nd 2007, 12:07 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by arnie2oz
Hi Bix - Long time no see! Nice Pics!

Thinking of visiting our neck of the woods sometime soon?

I must post some more pics in the photogallery sometime - I doubt they'll make you jealous (but the Tsunami risk is a bit lower down here!)

Take care of yourself and Da Boss

Hi G

No plans at the moment, but I haven't asked my decision maker

Keep it warm for us
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:29 pm
In Cairns and loving it!!

The morris clan will become famous soon enough

Gorgeous pics, can't wait to get the visa and get there now

Helen
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:04 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Twas okay cos I had parental guidance.....me paw was with me

Manchester
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-manchester-rain.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:15 am
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice

Originally Posted by alkristensen
Manchester

I bet the guys in NSW are drooling over this one!!!

"Water !!!! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.