Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

They say paradise doesn't exist

They say paradise doesn't exist

Old May 20th 2007, 1:13 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: They say paradise doesn't exist

Originally Posted by Bix
Now, we wuz sitting there comfortable like to watch the croc show when this beast sat in front of us.
Don't know if she was a builder

nice, what a view did your camera take that last picture by accident, please say it was an accident!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 20th 2007, 1:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go on the choo choo train up through the rainforest to Kuranda
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-1.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-2.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-3.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-4.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-5.jpg  

Old May 20th 2007, 1:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
nice, what a view did your camera take that last picture by accident, please say it was an accident!!!!!!!!!!!!
#cough cough#
Of course it was an accident
Old May 20th 2007, 1:17 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Let's go on the choo choo train up through the rainforest to Kuranda
this is like the magical mystery tour, i'm of to get me pop corn and coke
Old May 20th 2007, 1:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I fink we are going higher
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-6.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-7.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-8.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-9.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-10.jpg  

Old May 20th 2007, 1:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Darnie, that took a long time to load
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-11.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-12.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-13.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-14.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-15.jpg  

Old May 20th 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Womat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really niceWomat is just really nice

Thanks for the pics Bix, it's bringing back some great memories of my time up there.

Hope you were careful at the croc farm, would think a lion would make a nice dietry change for the crocs.
Old May 20th 2007, 1:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I tell e wot.
There are stunning views to be had on this little trip.
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-16.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-17.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-18.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-19.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-20.jpg  

Old May 20th 2007, 1:29 pm
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice
Post Re: They say paradise doesn't exist

Great pics' I'm just viewing them at the mo'

We are still undecided on where to settle in OZ, and following some of the threads on this forum, Secret Carins has been brought to our attention. Prior to that I would have never considered it. I just assumed the climate would be too unbearable. But now I'm a little more open minded about the possibility.

So I was just wondering how long have you been there for? and how would you rate it as a place to live with family(2 kids). Pros Cons? What areas are the good schools in? anything that can help really.

Great pics, and the place looks lovely, ...... O bl**dy decisions, decisions....
Old May 20th 2007, 1:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Womat
Thanks for the pics Bix, it's bringing back some great memories of my time up there.

Hope you were careful at the croc farm, would think a lion would make a nice dietry change for the crocs.
Twas okay cos I had parental guidance.....me paw was with me
Old May 20th 2007, 1:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
Great pics' I'm just viewing them at the mo'

We are still undecided on where to settle in OZ, and following some of the threads on this forum, Secret Carins has been brought to our attention. Prior to that I would have never considered it. I just assumed the climate would be too unbearable. But now I'm a little more open minded about the possibility.

So I was just wondering how long have you been there for? and how would you rate it as a place to live with family(2 kids). Pros Cons? What areas are the good schools in? anything that can help really.

Great pics, and the place looks lovely, ...... O bl**dy decisions, decisions....
I'll get back to you on them questions mate....have to finish me train trip.
We've been here over 2.5 years now
Old May 20th 2007, 1:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Now, have you ever seen such a pretty station ?
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-100_14371-640x480-.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_20074-640x848-.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_20085-640x848-.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_20096-640x483-.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-hpim29019-640x482-.jpg  

Old May 20th 2007, 1:40 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Absolutely fantissimo
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-hpim290210-640x482-.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-hpim290412-640x482-.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1902.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1904.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1906.jpg  

Old May 20th 2007, 1:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Dunt they look after it well
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1907.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1908.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1909.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1910.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1912.jpg  

Old May 20th 2007, 1:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Pristine is probably the word.....and there's the Barron River running by the side of the station on the way to the Falls.
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1913.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1918.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1915.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1916.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-100_1917.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.