Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

They are finally moving at DIMA!!

They are finally moving at DIMA!!

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice
Default They are finally moving at DIMA!!

Just done my usual email that i do every Tuesday morning as soon as i get up to see how they are progressing.

IT S FINALLY MOVED!!!

Not much i must add but a little.

Its now processing non prioty from 15th December to 1st January
Still not mine though mine was the beginning of February so ill be still doing the routine!! But hey least were still moving!!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:52 am
Loving the Sunshine

anewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud of
Default Re: They are finally moving at DIMA!!

Originally Posted by ormrod7
Just done my usual email that i do every Tuesday morning as soon as i get up to see how they are progressing.

IT S FINALLY MOVED!!!

Not much i must add but a little.

Its now processing non prioty from 15th December to 1st January
Still not mine though mine was the beginning of February so ill be still doing the routine!! But hey least were still moving!!
Is this an automated email process, or you asking an actual person?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by anewlife
Is this an automated email process, or you asking an actual person?
Its an automated service which gets updated every Tuesday which tells you what dates there up to on every type of visa.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:56 am
Loving the Sunshine

anewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud of

Its an automated service which gets updated every Tuesday which tells you what dates there up to on every type of visa.
go on, give us a clue whats the email address I need to send to

Thanks alot
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anewlife
go on, give us a clue whats the email address I need to send to

Thanks alot

all you do is send a blank email to the address which is [email protected] and they ll send you an email with all the details.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 11:02 am
Loving the Sunshine

all you do is send a blank email to the address which is [email protected] and they ll send you an email with all the details.
Thanks alot.