Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

They Do Let anyone In !!!

They Do Let anyone In !!!

Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

readytogo is on a distinguished road
Default They Do Let anyone In !!!

Well what can we say, standards must be slipping at DIMIA, as they have only gone and said YES, YES, YES, YES and given us they big thumbs up !!! yyeeessssss

Shit, its quite scary, while we were waiting it never seemed real, if you know what I mean, now that it is official, wwoooooww.

plan is now fly nov 08 into brissie.......... ere we comeeeeee yyeeaahhhhh babbbyyyy
Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:19 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:20 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: They Do Let anyone In !!!

Originally posted by readytogo
Well what can we say, standards must be slipping at DIMIA, as they have only gone and said YES, YES, YES, YES and given us they big thumbs up !!! yyeeessssss

Shit, its quite scary, while we were waiting it never seemed real, if you know what I mean, now that it is official, wwoooooww.

plan is now fly nov 08 into brissie.......... ere we comeeeeee yyeeaahhhhh babbbyyyy
Fantastic.........good news innit

Get yerself a big hard work starts now matey

Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Well done - Congrats! We're leaving for Brisbane exactly 3 months before you...

All the best,
Mrs JTL
Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:32 pm
mickj

Gordon Bennett......Anyone will think you've just been approved a visa

Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mickj
Gordon Bennett......Anyone will think you've just been approved a visa

did i mention we got our visas ?
Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:42 pm
mickj

You did, so eloquently in your original post

did i mention we got our visas ?

Old Jun 7th 2004, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough

Congratulations really chuffed for you
Good luck
Nibblo
Old Jun 8th 2004, 12:31 am
ABCDiamond

Congratulations

I've noticed a lot planning to move to Brisbane again recently.
Why do people pick Brisbane ?

Old Jun 8th 2004, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

najo is an unknown quantity at this point

For us the reason is mainly the weather. Hey I figured if we make a change of country we might as well make it a real change!!! There is no way I was going to leave Canada (which in my mind is still an amazing country) for another country where I still have to buy a winter jacket!!! I found Sydney still too cold in the winter months and Perth is just too much out of the way (might as well tell my folks I'm heading to the moon!!!)
Old Jun 8th 2004, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic news!

All us Queenslanders know exactly why you are choosing to move here, it is almost Winter and still bright sunny weather. I have only worn long trousers for 2 days and even then I had a T-shirt on with them.

All the best.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 3:13 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by tinaj
Fantastic news!

All us Queenslanders know exactly why you are choosing to move here, it is almost Winter and still bright sunny weather. I have only worn long trousers for 2 days and even then I had a T-shirt on with them.

All the best.
It gets a bit colder down here, (nearer to Brisbane), I've worn long trousers now on 4 days !! And Long sleeve shirt on 2 of those days !!

Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
It gets a bit colder down here, (nearer to Brisbane), I've worn long trousers now on 4 days !! And Long sleeve shirt on 2 of those days !!
We chose Brisbane because of mainly the climate but also the frendlyness of the people and being close to the coast with the barrier reef on your doorstep and the crocodile man up the road !! what more can you ask.

Like what was said earlier, we felt perth too isolated and don't really fancy Sydney, all though job wise it would be good.

We will be going to either victoria point or wellington as first port of call, and see how we like it, if we dont we carry on looking.

Cheers beer: for the well wishes

David & Jenny:
Old Jun 8th 2004, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done and Cheers hope everything works out for you.
Another on there way to Brisbane.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news Readytogo
enjoy the rest of your journey and see you in brissie in Nov!
hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.