Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

And they call it WORK!

And they call it WORK!

Old Aug 26th 2005, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Wink And they call it WORK!

Hubby is going to the Gold Coast on Tuesday for a Microsoft conference. He is staying for the week and they are booking Dreamworld for them to have drink and free rides all evening... Why can't I score a job like that!!!
Reckon you'll be sick Devmountain
Old Aug 26th 2005, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default Re: And they call it WORK!

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Hubby is going to the Gold Coast on Tuesday for a Microsoft conference. He is staying for the week and they are booking Dreamworld for them to have drink and free rides all evening... Why can't I score a job like that!!!

can i get a job like that too????

pleeeeeeease

pootle26
Old Aug 26th 2005, 2:01 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Its a hard life but someones gotta do it Woody.

ps I still prefer where you live to Dreamworld.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 2:50 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, but on the downside, he has to sit through 5 days of Microsoft presentations. He will need a few drinks after that
Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Its a hard life but someones gotta do it Woody.

ps I still prefer where you live to Dreamworld.
It's been a bute up here this week! Recon the tourists will invade at the weekend
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:04 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

It's been a bute up here this week! Recon the tourists will invade at the weekend

Yeah I might come up for my Devonshire tea.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:06 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Tell him to wear SUIT and THONGS !! Its gonna be warm here next week
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:28 am
I liek beer

DevMountain is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it will be hard work for him!

4 days of presentations on topic's that he loves, 3 big meals a day and all drink paid for.

The hotel is only 4.5 stars too so I'm not sure how good that will be.

Poor bloke...who is he anyway???
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DevMountain
I think it will be hard work for him!

4 days of presentations on topic's that he loves, 3 big meals a day and all drink paid for.

The hotel is only 4.5 stars too so I'm not sure how good that will be.

Poor bloke...who is he anyway???
He probably needs a break from his wife and kids
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah I might come up for my Devonshire tea.
You will need to have a blue rinse done
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:34 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Tell him to wear SUIT and THONGS !! Its gonna be warm here next week

I really hope you are joking

I've to wear a suit next week, I've been hanging around in shorts and T-Shirt for a year, now the first time I've to wear a suit you tell me its going to be warm
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:35 am
I liek beer

He probably needs a break from his wife and kids
I will miss you lots

Hang on a minute....

Why am I typing this stuff when you are sitting 3 bloody feet away from me????
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:36 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of ours is in Sydney at a 'conference' for a week. Business class flights, 5 star hotels & the 'conference' lasts 3 days, then they are flying up to the Whitsundays for the weekend!. Nice work if you can get it!.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amazulu
A friend of ours is in Sydney at a 'conference' for a week. Business class flights, 5 star hotels & the 'conference' lasts 3 days, then they are flying up to the Whitsundays for the weekend!. Nice work if you can get it!.
I recon that these 'conferences' are just tax fiddles....
I think thats the sort of job that we all need. I'm going to sulk now lucky buggers. Bet they come home saying that they are tired from all the work - yehh right
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:49 am
I liek beer

Long flight...blah blah blah
Busy conference...blah blah blah
Really hot weather...blah blah blah
Taxi was slow...blah blah blah
Too many half naken women on the beach...blah blah blah
Too much beer...blah blah blah

It is going to be exhausting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.