Reload this Page >

There's nobody else there!

There's nobody else there!

Old Jan 11th 2003, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default There's nobody else there!

hi - me again!
i posted a question on the travel forum a few minutes ago and then noticed i was the only one browsing it, so i thought i might be better off back here!

anyway my question! we, as i've said someplace else, have a trip planned for NZ in April to spy out the land so to speak. thing is, we plan to spend most time in the south island but will have about a week to kill up north.

anyone know the quickest/shortest route from wellington to Auckland? ( bear in mind the three kids in the back of the car!) also if there is one place to stop and spend a couple of nights enroute where would that be? we will appreciate all suggestions.

any must sees/don't bothers for the south island would be useful too as we are at the stage of trying to narrow things down and get some accomodation booked.

many thanks