Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BE THERE NOW (JUST "CLICK")

BE THERE NOW (JUST "CLICK")

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:16 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Be There Now (just "click")

Hi ya

Have any of you (same as me) still stuck in the UK tried this website ?

For me, its a quick fix of escapism from the damp and mundane stalemate some of us have got into and maybe.... just maybe, we can imagine ourselves walking in one of these places in the near and distant future.

For live footage :

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...dows&state=VIC

and then use pull downs to "click" on desired location

BRICKY ADE

PS. ALL KARMA GREATFULLY AND THANKFULLY RECEIVED. THANX

Last edited by BRICKY ADE; Jan 3rd 2006 at 9:44 pm.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BE THERE NOW (JUST "CLICK")

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Hi ya

For me, its a quick fix of escapism from the damp and mundane stalemate some of us have got into and maybe.... just maybe, we can imagine ourselves walking in one of these places in the near and distant future.

For live footage :

BRICKY ADE
Hi there brickyaid, you seem like a man after my owm heart.

My wife thinks im barking because i sit with my surf board at the computer drooling!!!!.

What can i say it,s brill to watch the sun come up on surfers paradise
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Hi there brickyaid, you seem like a man after my owm heart.

My wife thinks im barking because i sit with my surf board at the computer drooling!!!!.

What can i say it,s brill to watch the sun come up on surfers paradise
sorry about the spelling mistakes i,m only 38
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:33 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to be of service mate.

PS where are you hoping to be heading ??
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glad to be of service mate.

PS where are you hoping to be heading ??
Hoping to be in gold coast by next exmas TRA been sent off spoke to agent today she thinks things will go well for us .

Still got a fair way to go yet but we,ll get there .

got freinds there and have had job offers so fingers crossed

What about you?
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:48 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

Hoping to be in gold coast by next exmas TRA been sent off spoke to agent today she thinks things will go well for us .

Still got a fair way to go yet but we,ll get there .

got freinds there and have had job offers so fingers crossed

What about you?
Ah.... we're hoping to be in Melbourne ASAP mate, hopefully within the next 6 or so months

Good luck with everything and keep ya chin up, there's plenty of folk on here who can help and guide ya thro' if ya need to

BRICKY ADE
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ah.... we're hoping to be in Melbourne ASAP mate, hopefully within the next 6 or so months

Good luck with everything and keep ya chin up, there's plenty of folk on here who can help and guide ya thro' if ya need to

BRICKY ADE
Thanks for those kind words nice to know people on here are willing to help .

Hope you get there when you want too.

Your not many miles from us just up the M 62 are you going to the leeds meet at castleford on the 7th.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be There Now (just "click")

Hi ya

For live footage :

BRICKY ADE

KARMA is on it's way, well deserved. Lol x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough

BRICKY ADE
OMG thought u guys would have been here by now!
at least it WILL b worth the wait when u finally get here!

keep me informed on how u r going,
speak soon.

louise.x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:17 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carloubateman
OMG thought u guys would have been here by now!
at least it WILL b worth the wait when u finally get here!

keep me informed on how u r going,
speak soon.

louise.x
You comin over to the Berwick meet on Saturday Louise??
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:28 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Great site.

Have some karma.

Would've been interesting watching during the Cronulla riots.

Paul.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya

For live footage :

BRICKY ADE

Yeah, Glittababe posted the link for the queensland one a couple of weeks ago. Its smart to watch (and dream). Are you going to the Leeds Meet???
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:08 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Have you checked this site too for photos?
www.travelvictoria.com.au/mounteliza/photos/
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:21 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

Thanks for those kind words nice to know people on here are willing to help .

Hope you get there when you want too.

Your not many miles from us just up the M 62 are you going to the leeds meet at castleford on the 7th.

Last edited by BRICKY ADE; Jan 4th 2006 at 4:31 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:36 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya

For live footage :

BRICKY ADE

WTF is that dangling in front of the Bondi cam? IS it a giant spider eating a humble BE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.