Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

is there a hillarys meet on this thursday?

is there a hillarys meet on this thursday?

Old Mar 20th 2006, 8:40 am
arrived perth sept 06

kgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant future
Default is there a hillarys meet on this thursday?

hi everyone
would like to know if there is a meet at hillarys this thursday? i have a friend who has recently moved to hillarys on sat, and i have told her about the meets and how helpful they were to me. she is not yet on the internet so i was wondering if someone could let me know so i can pass the message on as im still stuck in the uk!! also is there an internet cafe any where close to hillarys for her? thanks everyone
karen
Old Mar 20th 2006, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: is there a hillarys meet on this thursday?

Originally Posted by kgray
hi everyone
would like to know if there is a meet at hillarys this thursday? i have a friend who has recently moved to hillarys on sat, and i have told her about the meets and how helpful they were to me. she is not yet on the internet so i was wondering if someone could let me know so i can pass the message on as im still stuck in the uk!! also is there an internet cafe any where close to hillarys for her? thanks everyone
karen

Not sure about the meet, but there used to be internet access in the snooker place, first floor Hillarys!!

Think its about time we had an evening meet for the Perth ladies. Anyone up for it?
Old Mar 20th 2006, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Not sure about the meet, but there used to be internet access in the snooker place, first floor Hillarys!!

Think its about time we had an evening meet for the Perth ladies. Anyone up for it?

Oh wait for me! We are relocating from Adelaide in the next couple of months and i need a night out, Adelaide is so Boring.

Di
Old Mar 20th 2006, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Smile Re: is there a hillarys meet on this thursday?

hi everyone
karen
Hi

Im visiting Perth (Freo) from 1st -27th May. Is there going to be any meets at Hillarys during that time. Visa application in and just playing the waiting game with my boyfriend.

Beers'n'cheers
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:56 am
arrived perth sept 06

kgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant future
Talking Re: is there a hillarys meet on this thursday?

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
Hi

Im visiting Perth (Freo) from 1st -27th May. Is there going to be any meets at Hillarys during that time. Visa application in and just playing the waiting game with my boyfriend.

Beers'n'cheers
hi
the meet is usually on a thurs at 12.30 at the dome cafe on the board walk the girls usually have an aussie flag on their table. i went last year in oct and they were a great bunch and very helpful! give it a go you may make some friends like i did! i would check on xpats just before you go to make sure they are having a meet at the time you are going to be there
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

hi
the meet is usually on a thurs at 12.30 at the dome cafe on the board walk the girls usually have an aussie flag on their table. i went last year in oct and they were a great bunch and very helpful! give it a go you may make some friends like i did! i would check on xpats just before you go to make sure they are having a meet at the time you are going to be there

Hiya karen!! (you got that house sold yet??)

The coffee meet is on as usual on Thursday at the Dome or at the seating just opposite. Look out for the flag/tigger toy or just the sound of a bunch of cackling women
Yvonne
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
Hi

Beers'n'cheers

The meets are on every Thursday- even during school hols.
See you there
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:58 pm
arrived perth sept 06

Talking Re: is there a hillarys meet on this thursday?

Originally Posted by YFitz
Hiya karen!! (you got that house sold yet??)

The coffee meet is on as usual on Thursday at the Dome or at the seating just opposite. Look out for the flag/tigger toy or just the sound of a bunch of cackling women
Yvonne
hi yvonne!
do you still go to the meets? if you are there this thurs look out for my friend hayley! she said she was going. and no, no sale, lots of interest but we have decided to rent the house out to start with hopefully my mum will buy it in a couple of years, thats the plan anyway.... roll on sept!!!
x