Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is there going to be anymore meet ups dorset areas??

Is there going to be anymore meet ups dorset areas??

Old May 9th 2007, 3:30 pm
Banned

graciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant future
Default Is there going to be anymore meet ups dorset areas??

Old May 9th 2007, 3:35 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there going to be anymore meet ups dorset areas??

Yep.
There are quite a few people interested so lets set a date.
Would people like a daytime meet with kids or an evening meet without kids?
Old May 9th 2007, 4:14 pm
Banned

graciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant futuregraciebluecat has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kapri
Yep.
There are quite a few people interested so lets set a date.
Would people like a daytime meet with kids or an evening meet without kids?
either a sat or sun with kids then that gives people who cant get babaysitters a chance what you think ?
Old May 9th 2007, 7:53 pm
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

i'm up for a dorset meet, i'll have to borrow some kids tho
where in dorset? i'll more than likely drive and i'm kidfree so no preferences.
Old May 9th 2007, 8:45 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Wherabouts in Somerset are you?
Most of the Dorset lot are in Poole and Bournemouth.
I'm near Weymouth.
Old May 10th 2007, 9:00 am
Banned

Wherabouts in Somerset are you?
Most of the Dorset lot are in Poole and Bournemouth.
I'm near Weymouth.
Hi I am in bournemouth so where will be a good idea to meet ?
Old May 11th 2007, 2:45 pm
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

We're in Yeovil, so I will have to drive regardless, I work in Dorset anyway, so I'm used to driving a lot, quite happy to meet in Bournemouth or Weymouth or Poole.
I definitely can't meet up before the 21st, anytime after that is up for discussion.
Old May 11th 2007, 3:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by CynOpt
We're in Yeovil, so I will have to drive regardless, I work in Dorset anyway, so I'm used to driving a lot, quite happy to meet in Bournemouth or Weymouth or Poole.
I definitely can't meet up before the 21st, anytime after that is up for discussion.
If we compramise and say somewhere In dorset like poole or wareham ?is that not as far as bournemouth for you, I thnk the last meet was at matchams ski centre, I was in oz though for a world wind tour!! so missed it.

after the 21st is cool, we will have to come up with a place and where first, is there more who want to come?
Old May 11th 2007, 7:50 pm
Happy migrant

The last meet was at the ski centre.
It was a good night
Ok well I know there are two from Weymouth interested, one from Yoevil and about 3 or 4 from Poole/ Bournemouth.
It would be nice to meet somewhere for a picnic but it would have to be somewhere we could go indoors if it rains.
Old May 13th 2007, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough

Had a lovely time at the last meet and it would be great to catch up with everyone again.
If its a day time meet this time we will bring the girls along if not I will book my Mum to look after them.
Rebecca
Old May 14th 2007, 9:54 am
Banned

Any idea yet when and where ???how about the same place as before the ski centre,dorset??not that i made it there last time.or how about the willet arms pub in wimborne, as its got a kids play area ? then the kids wont get bored??`.....£5 half an hr ski bobbing.!!?at ski centre,...........I dont friggin know I got too many kids 4 infact .got to keep em occupied.I guess there are lots of places........ ....any ideas pleeeeeeeeeeease.
Old May 14th 2007, 6:36 pm
Happy migrant

If possible I'd prefer not to have to go as far as the ski centre again.
Could we make it just this side of poole?
Old May 15th 2007, 8:57 am
Banned

If possible I'd prefer not to have to go as far as the ski centre again.
Could we make it just this side of poole?
Thats cool, ummmm, where is there in poole any clues of any places ?? to meet , my brain is fried cant think this morning.
Old May 15th 2007, 2:38 pm
CynOpt

Isn't monkey world over there somewhere? IS that worth seeing? Or is it very expensive?
Old May 15th 2007, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CynOpt
Isn't monkey world over there somewhere? IS that worth seeing? Or is it very expensive?
Monkey World is good for a day out, has places for a picnic or food can be bought there. Children like monkeys and if they are old enough they recognise them off the tv they get really involved. Can't remember how much it was to get in but if people make a day of it I'm sure its not too bad.
Rebecca

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.