Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Are there 'cash and carry's' in Perth?

Are there 'cash and carry's' in Perth?

Old Aug 19th 2013, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Cosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant future
Default Are there 'cash and carry's' in Perth?

Sort of like Macro and others in the UK where if you have a company you can go and buy in bulk. Forget the name of the place I used to go South East of London!
Just need to get hold of some soft drink for a school fundraiser and was hoping to get a bit cheaper than Woolies/Kmart etc.
Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 19th 2013, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there 'cash and carry's' in Perth?

Originally Posted by Cosmo Knott
Sort of like Macro and others in the UK where if you have a company you can go and buy in bulk. Forget the name of the place I used to go South East of London!
Just need to get hold of some soft drink for a school fundraiser and was hoping to get a bit cheaper than Woolies/Kmart etc.
Thanks in advance.
I really doubt you can get it cheaper than Coles/Woolies.We can buy our cans of coke cheaper than we but from Coco cola.We pay between 50 to 60 cents a can.You just need to keep an eye of for the specials .Last week Coles had 24 cans of coke/diet coke for $12.
Old Aug 19th 2013, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Cosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant futureCosmo Knott has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by irishbloo
I really doubt you can get it cheaper than Coles/Woolies.We can buy our cans of coke cheaper than we but from Coco cola.We pay between 50 to 60 cents a can.You just need to keep an eye of for the specials .Last week Coles had 24 cans of coke/diet coke for $12.
aah okey doke, that's interesting. I'll have to sign up to get their offers or something. Cannot buy coke though....banned at this school!!
Old Aug 19th 2013, 5:59 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance.
There's one in Canning Vale

I found Makro in the UK to have very limited cheaper prices than the major supermarkets. Exceptions were nappies, toilet paper and some meat

Costco will get here eventually. Even then they are only cheaper for some stuff
Old Aug 19th 2013, 6:01 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Woolworths had (have?) 70% off dishwasher tablets - $10 a box. I bought 20 boxes on Saturday - should last a few years!
Old Aug 19th 2013, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Amazulu

I found Makro in the UK to have very limited cheaper prices than the major supermarkets. Exceptions were nappies, toilet paper and some meat

Aah that's the one I used to go to: Costco. Go for loo roll come home with a telly,some jeans and enough prawns to repopulate the channel. Thanks so much!!
Old Aug 19th 2013, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Woolworths had (have?) 70% off dishwasher tablets - $10 a box. I bought 20 boxes on Saturday - should last a few years!
oooooh! That's good. They are also doing Kirks's soft drink for $5 for 10, so that's only 50c a can. Better get to Floreat quicksmart
Old Aug 19th 2013, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Big W normally have good prices on soft drinks. Also, if you ask nicely, Coles and Woolworths are great places to get vouchers etc for fundraising raffles. The ones in Darwin regularly gave $30 a time for school fundraisers x
Old Aug 19th 2013, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
Big W normally have good prices on soft drinks. Also, if you ask nicely, Coles and Woolworths are great places to get vouchers etc for fundraising raffles. The ones in Darwin regularly gave $30 a time for school fundraisers x
Thank you!!!!!
Old Aug 20th 2013, 12:07 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
BigW is the best place to buy pool chemicals too
Old Aug 20th 2013, 1:45 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance.
Also go to your local IGA where the school is located. Mention that it's for a school fundraiser and that you will give their IGA a mention in the school newsletter and they may do you a deal. We have got free rolls, sausages etc for school fundraisers from our local IGA.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Bibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud of

Yes, they are called "Cash and Carry".

Balcatta & Canning Vale.

If you are a gold card member you can get in but I do it via my company.

A lot cheaper on the basics than Coles/Woolies/IGA.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Aldi are far better for prices than Costco, Costco is good for a WOW experience, and unusual items, but not the greatest on prices.

I'm not sure whether this is the same mob as this or not.....

Campbells wholesale http://www.campbells.com.au/

I have an address of
  • 21 Ballantyne Rd Kewdale, 6105
  • (08) 9353 3354
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

9 bucks for 60 at Aldi, same thing different colour, (Green rinse aide stripe instead of red power ball) and thats their usual price all the time, Plus you only get 40 for the 10 bucks of Finish at Woolworths. I admit to buying some of the Woolworths finish just to make sure the Aldi stuff is as good.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Aug 20th 2013 at 6:34 am.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:42 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
9 bucks for 60 at Aldi, same thing different colour, (Green rinse aide stripe instead of red power ball) and thats their usual price all the time, Plus you only get 40 for the 10 bucks of Finish at Woolworths. I admit to buying some of the Woolworths finish just to make sure the Aldi stuff is as good.
These are 56 tab, made in Germany, boxes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.