Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is there any work on Sunshine Coast?

Is there any work on Sunshine Coast?

Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice
Default Is there any work on Sunshine Coast?

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you can help me, what is it like finding work on the Sunshine Coast? What work if any is mostly available?

Do you think it will be very hard to find work for 20 hrs per week?

Please be honest, if you've been in this boat, please send a reply.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is there any work on Sunshine Coast?

Originally Posted by Bradburns
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you can help me, what is it like finding work on the Sunshine Coast? What work if any is mostly available?

Do you think it will be very hard to find work for 20 hrs per week?

Please be honest, if you've been in this boat, please send a reply.
Sorry I can't help but I do think you'd have better luck getting a reply if you post this in the Australia forum instead of the migration forum and if you state what your occupation is.

Good luck

Trish
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice

Originally Posted by scrum
Sorry I can't help but I do think you'd have better luck getting a reply if you post this in the Australia forum instead of the migration forum and if you state what your occupation is.

Good luck

Trish
Didn't realize what i'd done, thanks for that.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bradburns
Didn't realize what i'd done, thanks for that.
No worries.

Trish
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Richard007 will become famous soon enough

there is no work on sunshine coast im afraid.....WHICH IS BRILLIANT!!...let the good time roll...............

My wife is a nurse and theres loads of jobs for nurses...ive worked in local government for 10 years in the UK in Finance & IT and cant even get an interview....!!!!.....

not complaining though
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Richard007
there is no work on sunshine coast im afraid.....WHICH IS BRILLIANT!!...let the good time roll...............

My wife is a nurse and theres loads of jobs for nurses...ive worked in local government for 10 years in the UK in Finance & IT and cant even get an interview....!!!!.....

not complaining though
Thanks for the honest reply Richard007, thought as much, too many people with the same answers as you, must be true and just our luck.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scrum

Good luck

Trish
I did what you said and they've moved it back to here