Reload this Page >

Is there a 15/16 year old expat girl to talk to my daughter

Wikiposts

Is there a 15/16 year old expat girl to talk to my daughter

Old Mar 20th 2004, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

kaydave is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Is there a 15/16 year old expat girl to talk to my daughter

My daughter is nearly 16, we are moving to oz this year and she has so many questions and concerns, would be nice for her to chat to some one her own age ether in oz or just about to go.:lecture: :lecture:
Old Mar 20th 2004, 8:19 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Is there a 15/16 year old expat girl to talk to my daughter

Originally posted by kaydave
My daughter is nearly 16, we are moving to oz this year and she has so many questions and concerns, would be nice for her to chat to some one her own age ether in oz or just about to go.:lecture: :lecture:
Hi,

I'm a fair bit older (24) but have just come back from living over there with my boyfriend and his nine year old daughter (to apply for a visa) so possibly could help with some things, as she will be right in between my boyf daughter and my age. If there's anything I can help with feel free to PM me
Old Mar 28th 2004, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

My sister turns 18 in may and has been out in perth for the last 4 years and wouldnt come back if you paid her 10 million pounds (or dollars)

she looks realy well and has made so many friends

it was hard for her at first (for about a week ) but once you see the beeches and start to enjoy the ozzy way of life your daughter will love it

myself my husband and our 17 month little boy are just waiting for our visas and have just got back from a two week holiday there and we cant think of another place we rather be
and to bring up our son there well what can i say !!!!!!!
Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:18 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is there a 15/16 year old expat girl to talk to my daughter

Originally posted by kaydave

my daughter is 16....... but she does not come on here...... she does however go on msn......if you pm me..... i will give u her hotmail addy.

love boomie
xx