Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

That's my tickets booked

That's my tickets booked

Old Feb 6th 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Blooregard Q Kazoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default That's my tickets booked

I've booked my ticket to Sydney. No going back now. All I need to do now is find a room to rent and get a job
Old Feb 6th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: That's my tickets booked

Hi good for you and all the best with the searching.

Donna & Neil
Old Feb 6th 2007, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Exciting stuff! Have a safe and pleasant journey and good luck for the future.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

It is, I'm sh*tting myself now
Old Feb 6th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blooregard Q Kazoo
I am trying to be very brave cos we have the same to do soon, but you will be fine. Enjoy
Old Feb 6th 2007, 7:58 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blooregard Q Kazoo
What rot! Read my 'I'm so stressed' thread and then bask in the knowledge that there is worse to come!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Ah, I don't have a house or owt like that to worry about. It's just a case of have laptop, will travel