Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

That's my 1000 up!

That's my 1000 up!

Old May 25th 2004, 12:00 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default That's my 1000 up!

I have just noticed I have passed 1000 posts.
I had not noticed until SJN pointed it out on another thread. I knew I was getting close but it has kind of snuck up on me
I can't think what I've had to say to get that many or maybe I'm justbecoming an Oldtimer on here now

As We are not planning to emmigrate in the near future I don't know howmany I will clock up:scared:

Best wishes to all

G
Old May 25th 2004, 12:12 pm
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: That's my 1000 up!

Originally posted by Grayling
I had not noticed until SJN pointed it out on another thread. I knew I was getting close but it has kind of snuck up on me
I can't think what I've had to say to get that many or maybe I'm justbecoming an Oldtimer on here now

As We are not planning to emmigrate in the near future I don't know howmany I will clock up:scared:

Best wishes to all

G
1000 already and you only registered in Dec 03. That's some going Grayling. Keep up the good work.
Old May 25th 2004, 12:34 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Mr G!!!!!
Old May 25th 2004, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

.............come on Polly...........wheres the dancing roo??????????
Old May 25th 2004, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Grayling

Best wishes to all

G

Must have been all on that 'Orrible Ouses' thread

Decided to stay in the UK for a while now have you ??
Old May 25th 2004, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mr G, here's a cheap American imitation pending Polly's posting:

http://kangaroojack.warnerbros.com/

OzTennis
Old May 25th 2004, 1:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies for the delay, caused by me reading Jilly Cooper in the bath, and being forced to finish the bottle of wine before I could get out!!!! (well its a novel excuse!)

Congrats Grayling!!!!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:15 am.
Old May 25th 2004, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Apologies for the delay, caused by me reading Jilly Cooper in the bath, and being forced to finish the bottle of wine before I could get out!!!! (well its a novel excuse!)

Congrats Grayling!!!!
Is the novel excuse the Jilly Cooper?

OzTennis
Old May 25th 2004, 1:27 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see someone on the same wavelength!!!
Old May 25th 2004, 1:30 pm
mickj

Jilly Cooper in the bath, wine on the side, candles burning......what an opulence life you live :-) I suppose its time for crochet in the back garden now, or tennis at the local country club :-)

oh well.....some just have all the luck in the world, its back to my trailer now, with the bugs !

Congrats Grayling!!!!

Old May 25th 2004, 1:32 pm
Home and Happy

crochet in the back garden
I'm not that sad yet!!!! Just like my little bit of luxury!
Old May 25th 2004, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm not that sad yet!!!! Just like my little bit of luxury!
Some would say the Jilly Cooper novel IS the sad bit (only joking).

OzTennis
Old May 25th 2004, 1:36 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Congrats G !!

You'll never be an old timer - forever young my friend!!

here's to the next thou!

Old May 25th 2004, 1:40 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Grayling may we see many more of your posts

Sasha
Old May 25th 2004, 2:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sjn2003
Must have been all on that 'Orrible Ouses' thread

Decided to stay in the UK for a while now have you ??
Thanks all.
We've not Decided to stay in the UK it's more that we've not decided when to go

As I said before elsewhere , This visa took us by surprise as it was quicker than we expected.
Makes me feel a bit guilty as Lots of people are still waiting and are raring to go but have to wait ages for their visa's.

We will decide when after visiting again next month.

I must have clocked up most of these posts since I retired!
It's too easy to sit in front of this PC if you are a bit bored:scared:

Best wishes

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.