Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thanx to All who have given Police worries advice

Thanx to All who have given Police worries advice

Old Mar 1st 2003, 7:27 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Check This Out!!!!!!!

Thank you to all who have given us advice but there does seem rather a lot just viewing.

Can I just say if my husband hadn't got any convictions we would not be bothered if it took 6 months to get the police report back. So why are people always asking HOW LONG BEFORE THE REPORT COMES BACK?????? - have they also got skelletons in the cupboard!!!

If anyone else can give advice on my thread POLICE WORRIES you can send me an email or a private message if you prefer.

My husband is ashamed too - but a problem shared is a problem halved.

Boomerang

Last edited by Boomie; Mar 1st 2003 at 9:46 am.