Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thankyou soooo much

Thankyou soooo much

Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thankyou soooo much

I have sold my house to a cash buyer.......... Rinky dinky doo or what!!!!!!

I would like to thank god, allah, buddha, the fairies at the bottom of my garden, my agent, my patience, my determination, and finally my hubby who has made me wait 14 long years to finally say yes he,ll go to aus and now seems to think he is a migration expert to his friends!!!!!!

I wont sleep tonight at all.... Im far too excited.... I know, I know , things could go pear shaped yet but I shall keep positive

This is the rinkius , dinkius of days Ive had in a while....

BooBoo
The stunned, shocked and totally gobsmacked that she is erturning to aus..............
Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fantastic news Booboo!! I'm really pleased for you!!
Gives hope to all those out there still trying to sell - the buyers are there, somewhere, and this proves it!

Start celebrating - oh, and packing!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:57 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on selling your house!!! Glad to see someone is having a good day! Mine has been the day from hell but thats another story..........

P.s Can I borrow your fairies??? I'm in need of some luck!!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:58 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thankyou soooo much

Originally posted by booboo
I have sold my house to a cash buyer.......... Rinky dinky doo or what!!!!!!

I would like to thank god, allah, buddha, the fairies at the bottom of my garden, my agent, my patience, my determination, and finally my hubby who has made me wait 14 long years to finally say yes he,ll go to aus and now seems to think he is a migration expert to his friends!!!!!!

I wont sleep tonight at all.... Im far too excited.... I know, I know , things could go pear shaped yet but I shall keep positive

This is the rinkius , dinkius of days Ive had in a while....

BooBoo
The stunned, shocked and totally gobsmacked that she is erturning to aus..............

Fantastic ! Enjoy this evening.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:22 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Well done just scatter some of that fairy ust over the forum for the rest of us house sellers. just keeping fingers crossed at present had survey done man said 'no problems' (think he was copying aussie lingo)
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

One of the things that kept hubby here was because of his old mum.... Weird but yesterday was her funeral and we buried her with hubby,s dad who died a long time ago. The very next day after her funeral our house is sold... weird or what....

BooBoo
From spooksville
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck to all house sellers, it really is a pain in the bum....

booboo
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Congratulations booboo, hope the wait and sress will be worth it for you
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:48 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations on the house sale...sounds like you have had a very tough couple of weeks/months.
onwards and upwards!

sue
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Booboo and hubby Seems like today is a good day for celebration as I got my visa confirmed it seems the faries and Buddha has been good to a few of us chippy included
Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

three cheers for the fairies........

hip hip hooray.......

booboo
Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:06 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

GO GO GO!!!
soooo pleased for you all, its been a rinkius dinkius for lots toady get to melb asap, your country needs you (well we do to get that picnic sorted!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am the elected member of parliament for " organisastion of picnics and other associated events"

Dont forget

vote for BooBoo ( a sandwich short of a picnic)
Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

[i]
vote for BooBoo ( a sandwich short of a picnic)
don't worry, we'll bring the sarnies! and the you just arrange the :PARTY:
Old Sep 25th 2003, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Boo Boo. It sounds like your luck has returned.

Hope it all goes well for you and have a few drinks to celebrate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.