Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thankyou all & Barcelona FC matches ?

Thankyou all & Barcelona FC matches ?

Old Feb 9th 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

BarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant future
Smile Thankyou all & Barcelona FC matches ?

Hi all

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who contributes on these forums - We have used this site tirelessly to gain valuable insight into all things Ozzy

Thanks !

We (OH & 2 angels) are moving on April 16th for good and everything is taken care of - Schools, work, house, etc, etc.

However a point of contention in our household is the fact that Barcelona FC are having an incredible season and I cannot possibly move if I am unable to watch all of their games

I understand fully that it is going to be a stressful time but this could be the straw that breaks the camels back, so to speak

Pathetic really I know !!!

Where can I watch these matches, apart from on the net ?

By the way, we are moving to Pelican Waters, SC, QLD, and would love to meet up with all of you
Old Feb 9th 2009, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Aussie_Pete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thankyou all & Barcelona FC matches ?

Why would you want to watch them lose to Utd in the Champions League again?!!

Sorry Barcafan, couldn't resist....!

Good point, do they show the champions league downunder?! I think i'm right in saying we can watch the premiership down there right?

Pete.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Simo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really nice

im not surprised you dont want to miss them, they're magic at the moment!

liverpool will still do them in the champions league though
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

BarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Thankyou all & Barcelona FC matches ?

Hey guys

Mmmmm - What can I possibly say:

Pete

Man U - Great team but are misfiring and getting a few fortunate results (West Ham). The team you guys played last time was very much on the slide with FR on his way out and Ronaldhino/Deco not bothering. This time round its gonna be tough for them if drawn together. Can't see anything but a Barca win - That's if Man U get past Inter which I hope they do - Can't stand Zlatan

Simo

Liverpool - Much greater threat in Europe because of their counter attack style of play, but right now they are depending to much on Gerard and Torres - Can't see them getting any better so I'll have to rule out a serious threat to Barca - Also, don't like negative attitude of Benitez

Hopefully we'll get a chance to discuss these very intelligent points in first person.

However until then - Where can we watch these games ???

Thanks all

BarcaFan

Last edited by BarcaFan; Feb 9th 2009 at 4:31 pm.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN usually show a La Liga game live on Monday mornings. I would guess that they'd either select the Barca or Madrid game so you've probably got a 50/50 chance of seeing Barca.

You'll need to get Foxtel or Austar to view ESPN.