Thanks you guys

Old Sep 12th 2003, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Dee_e56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Thanks you guys

I just wanted to thank you guys for the interesting topics today. You have kept my mind from the dreaded event that will take place at 2.30 today for me. I have to have a small opereation in my mouth this afternoon and I'm very nervious as you can imagine, but being here at my PC reading the different postings has helped me to not to think about what lies ahead. Well I cannot put it off much longer, have to go and hey thanks again.

Dee
Old Sep 12th 2003, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck (or is that "Break a leg!").

Phil.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Good Luck Dee,

Best wishes for this arvo,

Loraine
Old Sep 12th 2003, 1:02 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Had to have a skin graft in my mouth a few years ago and it wasnt as bad as I imagined and mouths heal quickly
Good luck
Hope it all qoes well
Old Sep 12th 2003, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your op goes okay.
It won't be long before you are tapping away on the old puter.

Whisky
Old Sep 12th 2003, 6:21 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Well as i type this it will be over. Hope you are feeling ok?
Old Sep 12th 2003, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jolyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope it went OK and you're back on deck soon.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Default time for a holiday

Thanks for all your kind messages yesterday. I'm now back on line, the left side of my face looks and fells like Ive been punched. But nothing can keep me for logging on to my fav site. We have now decided to take a holiday in november unless my hubby gets his job offer, we are going to fly to the states and drive the golden triangle. Have any body else done this trip. Advice welcome.

Cheers you guys
Dee
Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:46 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

glad your ok. Don't know about your destination, but enjoy it won't you?
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to read that all is well after your op yesterday.
Sorry, I don't know anything about the holiday you are going to take. I have never had the inclination to ever want to go there, but have a great time.

Whisky
Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Glad to hear you're OK Dee.

We've travelled a bit in the States but don't know what the golden triangle is. Where do you mean? We might well have been there.

Have a great holiday,

Jo
Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Jolyn
Glad to hear you're OK Dee.

We've travelled a bit in the States but don't know what the golden triangle is. Where do you mean? We might well have been there.

Have a great holiday,

Jo

The golden triangle represents; starting point Los Angeles drive down to Las Vegas over to San fransisco and back to LA stopping at different places on the way. Has anyone done this trip or similar. We are looking into it now and are very excited.

Dee
Old Sep 13th 2003, 11:35 pm
creepycrawlycreepycrawly!

mr2blue is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been to The Golden Triangle its at the bottom of London Road they do a lovely buffet for £6.50 a head.
Glad your op went ok!
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Dee,

We've done this trip (have family in LA and Utah). I've sent you a PM about the things we liked.

Have a fun time,

Jo
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Dee_e56
The golden triangle represents; starting point Los Angeles drive down to Las Vegas over to San fransisco and back to LA stopping at different places on the way. Has anyone done this trip or similar. We are looking into it now and are very excited.

Dee
We have done it as well. We spent a month driving around.

Flew to LA and then drove down to San Diego. Went into Mexico for the day- awful so don't bother. Then headed east and drove to Las Vegas, stopped over on route for a couple of nights in Death Valley etc. Headed to Reno, which I preferred to Vegas then up to San Frisco and back down to LA. We also went to Lake Tahoe and went skiing there, wierd that it was snowy there and sunny further down the valley! Also went to Yosemite park.

We pre-booked the car, paid for the cheapest model and got upgraded free to a people carrier which was fab!

It is a great trip to take.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.