Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thanks to the Perth Expats

Wikiposts

Thanks to the Perth Expats

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:00 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks to the Perth Expats

While in Perth we had the pleasure of going to an expats meeting. We would like to thank Sophia for her excellent hospitality (We were freezing our butts off on Rockingham forshore)

It was great to put names to faces especially YAFAM, YVSIE, Jackie and last but by certainly no means least the infamous, mincing Mr Baldbutts (He aint how you imagine him I promise (Sorry if we missed anyone) .I have to say that an expat meeting in Australia beats one in Birmingham (Sorry Plumber but it does)

Hope Mr Anony Mouse is OK.

Have meant to do this post for ages but you know how things slip by.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:28 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: Thanks to the Perth Expats

Originally posted by h garrett

It was great to put names to faces especially YAFAM, YVSIE, Jackie and last but by certainly no means least the infamous, mincing Mr Baldbutts (He aint how you imagine him I promise

MINCING ?? I'll have you know I grew my village people tash specially for the occasion,and Mrs BB was up all night getting the creases out of my 100% hetero suede veneer thong !!
Still,good to meet up with ya,sorry if he ladies paid me just a little too much attention (mind you,Mr Yvsie ,aka Big Kev, gave me a run for me money with his 'full monty' anecdote).
Good to hear you're getting on O.K.So you decided against the drive to Melbourne ?
Best of luck with the rest of your adventures,and look us up when you return to WA.
And ditto to Les anony mouse-hope things are O.k
p.s-tried downloading winzip-but seems you have to cough up for it-any alternatives ??

BB-not just words that he minces.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 10:27 pm
Badge

I've also had the pleasure of meeting Mr BB and no way he minces.

Just wait till I get down there and then we can do comparison tests.

Badge

There is a free version of Winzip Mr BB.

Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:05 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
I've also had the pleasure of meeting Mr BB and no way he minces.

Just wait till I get down there and then we can do comparison tests.

Badge

There is a free version of Winzip Mr BB.

He was doing a fab mincing impression of his car sales man, had me in fits!!
Any news on the sale badge??? Hope all is well with your plans and see you soon xx