Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thanks and Good Luck!

Thanks and Good Luck!

Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:14 am

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks and Good Luck!

Thanks for all the advice and just for listening for the past year!

We are off on Wednesday and just wanted to say goodbye and good luck to all those still waiting - it comes round quicker than you can imagine.

Please prepare yourself better than we did for the goodbyes. We had our leaving do on Saturday and it was very sad. Yesterday saying goodbye to my sister was traumatic even though she lives in London and we don't see eachother very often. I feel physically and mentally drained right now!

Still exicted about going can't wait till Wednesday but it's very hard

Take Care All

Love Maxine Ed & girls x
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:17 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks and Good Luck!

Good luck and safe trip to you all!

Make sure you keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.....
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:17 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by maxpaxx

We are off on Wednesday and just wanted to say goodbye and good luck to all those still waiting - it comes round quicker than you can imagine.

Please prepare yourself better than we did for the goodbyes. We had our leaving do on Saturday and it was very sad. Yesterday saying goodbye to my sister was traumatic even though she lives in London and we don't see eachother very often. I feel physically and mentally drained right now!

Take Care All

Love Maxine Ed & girls x
Good luck Max.........not long now and your new life begins. Chin up and keep strong

Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Good luck Max.........not long now and your new life begins. Chin up and keep strong
Thanks Bundy and Pheonix. x
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:09 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bundy and Pheonix. x
Safe journey to you and yours. Bon voyage.

Hey Max. Before you go, tell me please how you came up with your handle.
I guess you are a Maxine but what's the Paxx bit ?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Yet another long term member finally making their escape !!!

Good luck Maxpaxx and have a great trip
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Safe journey to you and yours. Bon voyage.

Hey Max. Before you go, tell me please how you came up with your handle.
I guess you are a Maxine but what's the Paxx bit ?
Hiya Bix - it's an old nickname - my first name and a bit of my surname. People always seem to end up calling me that even if they had no idea of it before from anyone else it's wierd!

Hope your plans are going well mate. x
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Good luck!!!! May all your dreams come true.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by sjn2003
Yet another long term member finally making their escape !!!

Good luck Maxpaxx and have a great trip
LOL don't feel very long term - don't see many familiar names on here lately!..at last..just dropped the cats off and been to the dentist for an emergency repair! of all days!! Fish and chips for tea..the cases are packed and goodbyes mostly all done.

Max x
Old Sep 28th 2004, 4:36 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

LOL don't feel very long term - don't see many familiar names on here lately!..at last..just dropped the cats off and been to the dentist for an emergency repair! of all days!! Fish and chips for tea..the cases are packed and goodbyes mostly all done.

Max x
Good luck for the future Max

Best wishes

G
Old Sep 28th 2004, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Take Care All

Love Maxine Ed & girls x
Good luck enjoy the sunshine
evryone that gets through inspires the rest of us to keep trying
Mary and Stu
Old Sep 28th 2004, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Max x
Very best of luck in this adventure! I'm jealous as always!

Tony.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:08 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Take Care All

Love Maxine Ed & girls x

Good luck guys!!
All the best for the future.
Donna.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:18 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Bon Voyage Max and family. Have a blast!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:24 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mention it Thanks for yours too but don't stop now....

Safe journey and good luck Max and family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.