Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

thanks for all your kind wishes all on us going back to UK means a lot

thanks for all your kind wishes all on us going back to UK means a lot

Old Apr 21st 2007, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

liver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond reputeliver bird has a reputation beyond repute
Default thanks for all your kind wishes all on us going back to UK means a lot

Really kind of you all and sorry not to reply individually but both toddlers kicking off today in the heat (what's new?!) and at six months pregnant my energy levels have faded!
Just to say good luck to all those who are still out here, Sleeping Beauty our dogs and cats are coming back with us (after all this) but have had rabies jabs out here (really wish I'd got pet passport sorted before we came out to save them this) but tehy all have to do quarantine in UK.
For anyone thinking of going back to UK, it's much cheaper (in grand scheme of things) to get everything and everyone back! but with hindsight really wish we hadn't sold our house!! argh!
never mind ,will post when am on other side ! love and luck and LIVERPOOL FOREVER!!!!!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice
Default Re: thanks for all your kind wishes all on us going back to UK means a lot

Sorry to hear it hasn't worked out for you liverbird. I worry about missing Liverpool too. I always think that if you have got to live in England then Liverpool is the best place to live. Where abouts are you moving back to?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 4:54 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: thanks for all your kind wishes all on us going back to UK means a lot

Originally Posted by liver bird
Really kind of you all and sorry not to reply individually but both toddlers kicking off today in the heat (what's new?!) and at six months pregnant my energy levels have faded!
Just to say good luck to all those who are still out here, Sleeping Beauty our dogs and cats are coming back with us (after all this) but have had rabies jabs out here (really wish I'd got pet passport sorted before we came out to save them this) but tehy all have to do quarantine in UK.
For anyone thinking of going back to UK, it's much cheaper (in grand scheme of things) to get everything and everyone back! but with hindsight really wish we hadn't sold our house!! argh!
never mind ,will post when am on other side ! love and luck and LIVERPOOL FOREVER!!!!!!!
The north west is the best place to be. All of it.

Hope you are happy on you return.

Up the United! Champions elect AGAIN

of Europe F.A. Cup and Domestic. A double treble you can keep your five times LOL

This time it will be 3 times and counting

al
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:28 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liver bird
you're welcome. take care hun, and remember to look after yourself as well as everybody else