Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thanks all, the support meant a lot.

Thanks all, the support meant a lot.

Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:58 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks all, the support meant a lot.

I would like to thank everyone who replied to Donna's post last night. The support we recieved from you guy's was immense & touching.

I still feel angry about the situation and have decided that i will take further action when i have calmed down and after speaking to people who are more in the know than i am about these things.

I still cant help feeling that this bloody woman has robbed my wee boy, hard to explain in words.

Again thankyou to everyone who replied, your thoughts & kindness were much appreciated by myself & Donna.

Malcolm
Old Sep 18th 2004, 10:03 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks all, the support meant a lot.

Originally Posted by madsad
I would like to thank everyone who replied to Donna's post last night. The support we recieved from you guy's was immense & touching.

I still feel angry about the situation and have decided that i will take further action when i have calmed down and after speaking to people who are more in the know than i am about these things.

I still cant help feeling that this bloody woman has robbed my wee boy, hard to explain in words.

Again thankyou to everyone who replied, your thoughts & kindness were much appreciated by myself & Donna.

Malcolm
Hang in there Malcolm, I'm really glad that you have decided to take this further, this women needs to know that she can't treat people like that.

Tae care
ACE
Old Sep 18th 2004, 10:11 am
Loving life in Brissie

cagandchris will become famous soon enough

Hi Donna and Malcolm

Just read through the other thread in disbelief. Glad you feel you can make a complaint - the hospital needs to know how unprofessional this woman is.

Carole xx
Old Sep 18th 2004, 10:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

oops sorry wrong kind of karma
Old Sep 18th 2004, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Hi

sorry have only just seen other thread too.......thinking of you and sending lots of karma

Swifts
Old Sep 18th 2004, 11:16 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy

oops sorry wrong kind of karma

I'll take some of that Karma.
Old Sep 18th 2004, 11:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'll take some of that Karma.
your too auld
did u get the pm im sent?
Old Sep 18th 2004, 11:49 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Ditto what ACE said!
Old Sep 18th 2004, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught up with the original post and replied to it, then I read this one.

GOOD - glad you have decided to take it further - although probably the last thing you want to be thinking about at the moment!

Old Sep 18th 2004, 2:41 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Malcolm
Hi Malcolm,
I'm not surprised you still feel angry and good for you for deciding to take it further!!!
I wish you all the luck sorting this out and I really hope you're all ok!!!
Shell
Old Sep 19th 2004, 7:09 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Malcom,
Glad you are going to pursue things. How has Andrew been coping? Love and hugs.
Sarah
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Thanks all, the support meant a lot.

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Malcom,
Glad you are going to pursue things. How has Andrew been coping? Love and hugs.
Sarah
Madsad I've just read the other thread I'm near to tears for you! We've been throught the "Ed Psych tests with our 2 kids and thats tough enough without the insensitive way this person spoke to you!

By writing a complaint you will feel that at least you've aired your view on her professional behaviour and it might stop her repeating it with someone else.

You sound like a great family and will pull through this, even though the last thing you wanted was another stress test!
my best wishes go to you all.
Helen
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:06 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
Madsad I've just read the other thread I'm near to tears for you! We've been throught the "Ed Psych tests with our 2 kids and thats tough enough without the insensitive way this person spoke to you!

By writing a complaint you will feel that at least you've aired your view on her professional behaviour and it might stop her repeating it with someone else.

You sound like a great family and will pull through this, even though the last thing you wanted was another stress test!
my best wishes go to you all.
Helen

Hi Helen,
Thankyou,thats all we aim to do, then put it behind us & get on with it.

Teach-Andrew is doing fine,carrying on as normal! Hard to explain really, it doesnt seem to have dunted his attitude or behaviour at all at the moment,i suppose its only a matter of time.
Andrew has always been a happy,bouncy kinda lad who rarely gets down in the dumps about things,so we should be able to notice almost instantly the effect this is having on him.
I wouldnt feel half as bad as i do at the moment if i knew i could turn to Andrew & say his real dad was one of the good guys,truth is he is a nasty,violent piece of work that i never want to cross paths with again,i still live with the fear that one day he will knock at my door.(Another story)
How do i explain that mess?
Donna.
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Hi Helen,
i still live with the fear that one day he will knock at my door.(Another story)
How do i explain that mess?
Donna.
well i hope he can swim, cos if hes as bad as u say, he wont get a visa
Old Sep 19th 2004, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by soapy
well i hope he can swim, cos if hes as bad as u say, he wont get a visa
Best thing about being in Oz is, the fear will be gone
Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.