Wikiposts

Thanks

Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

hi girls (debsy, jo, arlene)
just wanted to say thank you regarding the 'kids' post last night, felt really down yesterday and a bit disheartened but feeling much more positive today - tomorrow is another week, so hopefully we'll have some news from our agent re: the tra result!
i'll keep you all posted
regards
rach
Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Thanks

Dont worry Rach - no news is good news so they say!! Where are you hoping to settle?

Debs
Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

i think sometimes that we think that we are all alone where are kids are concerned, parteners seem to have this mentality of, oh no here we go again, so it is nice to sound off about certain things,

thanks everybody as well well to listening to my moaning about ry yesterday, just to elaborate his name is ryan, a name we chose because it could not be shortened!!!!

arlene
Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by debsy
Dont worry Rach - no news is good news so they say!! Where are you hoping to settle?

Debs
Wow that was quick!
like you say no news is good news, bloody hope so!!!! this waiting is not good for my grey hair or my nerves! goodness knows how i'm going to get through the DIMIA application if we ever get to that stage!
we hope to settle in either Samford, Victoria Point, Redland Bay, we've looked at so many houses and places on the internet, can't really decide till we get there!
where are you going? how far in your application are you?
rach
Old Sep 7th 2003, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up Arlene

Originally posted by arlene
i think sometimes that we think that we are all alone where are kids are concerned, parteners seem to have this mentality of, oh no here we go again, so it is nice to sound off about certain things,

thanks everybody as well well to listening to my moaning about ry yesterday, just to elaborate his name is ryan, a name we chose because it could not be shortened!!!!

arlene

Hi Arlene
yes i know what you mean about partners, even more frustrating when the child is not your partners/hubby's!
my nephew is also called Ry short for Ryan!!!!! and our daughter is Chanelle which unbelievable gets shortened to Shin, Shinny or Nelly by me! also call her Spuddy although i'm not sure why!

rach
Old Sep 7th 2003, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arlene

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi Arlene
yes i know what you mean about partners, even more frustrating when the child is not your partners/hubby's!
my nephew is also called Ry short for Ryan!!!!! and our daughter is Chanelle which unbelievable gets shortened to Shin, Shinny or Nelly by me! also call her Spuddy although i'm not sure why!

rach

not to worry rys dad's fav name for him at moment is loser!!!!

he couldnt wait to sign the stat dec form letting him go to oz

arlene
Old Sep 7th 2003, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Arlene

not to worry rys dad's fav name for him at moment is loser!!!!

he couldnt wait to sign the stat dec form letting him go to oz

arlene
Arlene,
that is so sad, Ry should thank his lucky stars that he's got a lovely mum and i feel its his dad who is the loser for want of a better word!
best regards
rach
Old Sep 7th 2003, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

we hope to settle in either Samford, Victoria Point, Redland Bay, we've looked at so many houses and places on the internet, can't really decide till we get there!
where are you going? how far in your application are you?
rach [/QUOTE]

Our visas were granted on 15 August but we did not find out until 25 August. We hope to be going to the Gold Coast. Have you been before? What made you decide on those areas?

Debs
Old Sep 7th 2003, 6:40 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

arlene
Hi arlene
My eldest son is called Ryan and we too call him Ry. We also deliberately chose it because it couldnt be shortened lol. And when he was younger I used to call him Ry baby but I wouldnt try it now, he would throw me one of his withering looks and not talk to me for a week
Sky