Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thank You OzForex

Thank You OzForex

Old Dec 1st 2009, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thank You OzForex

Just received a 'Christmas present' from OxForex a Digital radio. after an email from them off BE, first thing I've got for nothing.

Thanks lovely pressie and will certainly use you again (as soon as the rate goes back up).

Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You OzForex

Originally Posted by Wendy66
Just received a 'Christmas present' from OxForex a Digital radio. after an email from them off BE, first thing I've got for nothing.

Thanks lovely pressie and will certainly use you again (as soon as the rate goes back up).

Yeah I was promised one last year, still waiting LOL. Still use them though.

Jo
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:46 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, that's a thanks from us too!

I just love how they even spell my name correctly, hardly anyone manages to do that even when I spell it out or it's written right in front of them. I'm always impressed when someone pays attention enough to get it right (my name is not that difficult so it should be easy).
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:57 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by comet555
Yes, that's a thanks from us too!

I just love how they even spell my name correctly, hardly anyone manages to do that even when I spell it out or it's written right in front of them. I'm always impressed when someone pays attention enough to get it right (my name is not that difficult so it should be easy).
You have to admit that Haley Razafindrandriatsimaniry is a bit of a mouthful.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:46 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
You have to admit that Haley Razafindrandriatsimaniry is a bit of a mouthful.
Well you got Haley right! It really isn't that hard to spell.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well you got Haley right! It really isn't that hard to spell.
culverspaceslivecom is awkward though.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 11:54 pm
Canuck/Aussie

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
culverspaceslivecom is awkward though.
Yes, that would be!

I just noticed today that Ozforex have a page on Facebook. I've now become an official fan!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney...ex/27283158653
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, that would be!

I just noticed today that Ozforex have a page on Facebook. I've now become an official fan!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney...ex/27283158653
Will join too LOL, radio works a treat very pleased with it
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 2:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy66
Will join too LOL, radio works a treat very pleased with it
Yep, many thanks to Matt and the Ozforex/Tranzfers team - both for brightening up Christmas, and for their services to those of us on BE
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

Big THANKS from us as well. Firstly for the present which arrived this morning . And for the great service - used them recently to transfer some money back to our UK bank account. As always: great rate and great service
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Assume you got my PM but I'll add my thanks to this thread just in case. It's fab, thanks very much.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

saxtonj is on a distinguished road

What's all this internet radio business? I use ozforex and haven't heard about this? interesting? I best go check website - about to transfer again in next couple of days! Already used them twice.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 3:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by saxtonj
What's all this internet radio business? I use ozforex and haven't heard about this? interesting? I best go check website - about to transfer again in next couple of days! Already used them twice.
Have you checked your PMs recently?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

saxtonj is on a distinguished road

Yep. Nothing from ozforex, just other stuff. I haven't done any transactions via be? Only ever by going into ozforex website? I don't understand?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 3:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by saxtonj
Yep. Nothing from ozforex, just other stuff. I haven't done any transactions via be? Only ever by going into ozforex website? I don't understand?
Maybe it was a christmas pressie for those who they know to be customers on BE? Not sure you can ask for a christmas pressie after everyone else has received one though Don't imagine they have sent out such pressies to every one of their customers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.